Have you given it your all? Whenever you don’t give it your all, there is great remorse. There’s a passion that we need for ministry – what are we saving it up for? Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion:
Today’s Passage: Psalm 115:1-8 Key Verses: Psalm 115:1-3 Not to us, Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness. Why do the nations say, “Where is their God?” Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him. At some point the prayer that comes from […]
And the walls came tumbling down. But that happened only after Joshua fought the battle of Jericho with three principles in mind. Today Ron Moore examines those principles for clues on breaking down the walls that confront you.
To know Jesus intimately To follow Jesus passionately To obey Jesus wholeheartedly Luke 4:1-13 Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry. The devil said […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 114 Key Verses: Psalm 114:7-8 Tremble, earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob, who turned the rock into a pool, the hard rock into springs of water. This psalm is a hymn celebrating Israel’s deliverance from slavery in Egypt. It was probably sung during […]
- Leave it All on the Field: Engaging in the Battle September 30, 2014
- Blurred Vision. Clear Trust | Psalm 115:1-8 September 30, 2014
- Joshua: Collapsing the Walls | September 30, 2014 Broadcast September 30, 2014
- #JESUS #Tempted | September 28, 2014 September 29, 2014
- Tremble in His Presence | Psalm 114 September 29, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email