Mark 1:9-11 At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan. Just as Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom […]
Matthew 3:14-15 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?” Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented. Why did Jesus desire to be baptized? He didn’t have […]
Your affections guide your journey. They can steer you down a narrow way with eternal, exponential influence, or to a dead end place where your reward must be left behind. On today’s program Ron Moore shows you the narrow avenue that leads to a lasting legacy and tells you where to find it.
What is the next step you can take to go and serve? Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion:
Matthew 3:13-15 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?” Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then […]
all always Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sherry says: This is the best program that I have heard on abortion,...
- Raquel says: Awesome broadcast. Thank you. Be blessed
- Nola Marrs says: I heard your message this morning and was very moved by...
- Pat DaShiell says: Your message 'The King's Presence', really hit me in the...
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
Subcribe to the blog via email