John 13:1-5 It was just before the Passover Festival. Jesus knew that the hour had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end. The evening meal was in progress, and the devil had already prompted Judas, […]
Sex in the backseat has you imprisoned, looking at the road behind, as you travel farther and farther from home. It’s taking you for a ride you think you control when you don’t. But there’s someone closing fast. Someone who wants a word. Someone who loves you. Ron Moore is here to tell you about […]
Mark 14:12-16 On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, when it was customary to sacrifice the Passover lamb, Jesus’ disciples asked him, “Where do you want us to go and make preparations for you to eat the Passover?” So he sent two of his disciples, telling them, “Go into the city, and […]
To be an accurate marriage guide, our moral GPS must be fixed on a lofty reference point. It must acquire and lock-on to the signal and together husband and wife must follow its instructions. Lose any of that triangulation and a wrong turn down a dead-end road to an affair is much more likely. Ron […]
Matthew 25:34-40 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, […]
- The High Calling of Lowly Service | John 13:1-5 October 9, 2015
- Sex, Sin and Grace – Part 1 | October 9, 2015 Broadcast October 9, 2015
- The Passover Lamb | Mark 14:12-16 October 8, 2015
- Adultery: Breaking the Covenant – Part 2 | October 8, 2015 Broadcast October 8, 2015
- The Least of These | Matthew 25:34-40 October 7, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
Subcribe to the blog via email