What does Christian leadership look like, and how does that leadership spread to home, church and all the areas of our lives? Ron is joined by Mike McCormick for this special broadcast. Related PostsThe Journey Extra: Jon Dixon – Leadership Challenges The Journey Extra: Bob Rogers – Seven Leadership Lessons, […]
Luke 1:18-20 Zechariah asked the angel, “How can I be sure of this? I am an old man and my wife is well along in years.” The angel said to him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this […]
Just as water is essential to life our thirsty souls require living water. It wells up into essential purpose and eternal life. And it’s often found in the most unexpected settings. Ron Moore follows Jesus to a surprising meeting where living water flooded one thirsty heart…and overflowed to an entire town. Related PostsFootball […]
Philippians 2:5-8 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in […]
Luke 1:16-17 He will bring back many of the people of Israel to the Lord their God. And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the parents to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous–to make ready a people […]
Into a world dark with sin and death, light dawned. The question is has it dawned in your heart? Further, has it penetrated your attitudes, thoughts and actions? In the next half-hour Ron Moore shines the gracious light of Christ into the shadowed recesses of our souls. Look…and see the transforming power of rebirth. […]
- The Journey Extra: Mike McCormick – Leadership Lessons December 1, 2015
- Advent: Preparing for Jesus – Proof for Believing | Luke 1:18-20 December 1, 2015
- Off the Beaten Path | December 1, 2015 Broadcast December 1, 2015
- Joy & Generosity – Community: Necessary Connections | November 29, 2015 November 30, 2015
- Advent: Preparing for Jesus – Preparing Yourself | Luke 1:16-17 November 30, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Angela Muglach says: l loved the series' very down to earth just 2...
- Sue Berringer says: Thank you Helen!
- Helen Valdez says: Thank you for the message I am a Calvary Aurora...
- cathydugan says: GOD bless you for your faithfulness to the WORD we need...
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
Subcribe to the blog via email