Devotional, John 5. Related PostsDay 8: April 8 (Israel Trip 2014) – Garden Tomb Day 7: April 7 (Israel Trip 2014) – City of David Day 6: April 6 (Israel Trip 2014) – Judean Desert Day 5: April 5 (Israel Trip 2014) – Holy City Day 4: April 4 (Israel Trip 2014) – […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 53 Key Verses: Psalm 53:1-2 For the director of music. According to mahalath. A maskil of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good. God looks down from heaven on all mankind to see […]
Devotional, John 9. Related PostsDay 3: April 3 (Israel Trip 2014) – Sea of Galilee Day 2: April 2 (Israel Trip 2014) – Caesarea, Megiddo, Mt. Carmel, Tiberias Day 1: April 1 (Israel Trip 2014) – Arrive in Tel Aviv
Today’s Passage: Psalm 52 Key Verses: Psalm 52:6-8 For the director of music. A maskil of David. When Doeg the Edomite had gone to Saul and told him: “David has gone to the house of Ahimelek. The righteous will see and fear; they will laugh at you, saying, “Here now is the man who did […]
So…we want our children to grow up with the virtue of respect embedded in their hearts. How do we make that happen? How do we plow the ground for respect to grow? How do we mentor, model, and monitor respect? My friend, Dr. Robert Freado, has served as a teacher, coach, and principal at all […]
all Biblical Manhood children Christ devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person relationship Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Wonderful pictures. Great captions to explain the pics. Thank...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Thank you for this journey for those of us at "home."...
- Kay McKim says: I have been enjoying following your tour of the Holy Land...
Subcribe to the blog via email