There are dead ends down many marital byways. Those deceptive and hidden places that invite a casual drive-by relationship. There, just when you think you can cruise on down the road and exit at the other end, you’re trapped. Adultery is a lot like that. Despite how long and exciting the trip might be, it […]
Matthew 25:21 His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!” In order to explain the kingdom of heaven (God’s rule in the hearts of his people) Jesus told the story of […]
Sexually speaking, when you’ve driven off the road and into the darkness how do you find your way back? What hope is there to travel again down a lighted and narrow way? Such a U-turn is possible but you’ll need directions and a guide. In this broadcast Ron Moore will be that guide for those […]
How do we live together, grow together, serve together in the messiness of Christian community? CORINTHIAN CHURCH ISSUES IMMATURITY 1 Corinthians 3:1-3 Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly–mere infants in Christ. I gave you milk, […]
Matthew 25:1-5 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. The wise ones, however, took oil in […]
- Adultery: Breaking the Covenant – Part 1 | October 7, 2015 Broadcast October 7, 2015
- Wasted | Matthew 25:21 October 6, 2015
- Homosexuality: Is It Really an Alternative? Part 2 | October 6, 2015 Broadcast October 6, 2015
- It’s Messy – Community: Necessary Connections | October 4, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Awake and Ready | Matthew 25:1-5 October 5, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
Subcribe to the blog via email