Today’s Passage: Psalm 102:1-11 Key Verses: Psalm 102:1-4 A prayer of an afflicted person who has grown weak and pours out a lament before the LORD. Hear my prayer, LORD; let my cry for help come to you. Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; […]
How is it possible to offer God worship that he won’t accept? Today Ron Moore shares four such ways, along with guidance for adoration that delights the heart of God. Related PostsResponding to Crisis | August 18, 2014 Broadcast Essential Characteristics of Christian Growth | August 15, 2014 Broadcast The Generous Gift of […]
It’s all about the present – it’s all about now. But we have to think about tomorrow and the long lasting effects that our actions have. Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related PostsEngaging in the Battle Empowered: Identity Theft | August 10, 2014 Martin Luther Talks to Pastors: Engaging in the […]
What is worship? Is it just for the stained-glass building or does it show itself in the gritty work-a-day world? Those places with too many failures and too few triumphs. That’s Ron Moore’s focus today as he looks at the first essential characteristic for Christian growth. Related PostsThe Generous Gift of Jesus | […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 101 Key Verses: Psalm 101:2b-3 I will conduct the affairs of my house with a blameless heart. I will not look with approval on anything that is vile. I hate what faithless people do; I will have no part in it. Sometimes it’s time for renewed commitments. These times may follow a […]
- A Bird Alone on a Roof | Psalm 102:1-11 August 20, 2014
- Passionate Worshiper – Part 2 | August 20, 2014 Broadcast August 20, 2014
- You Deserve This: Engaging in the Battle August 19, 2014
- Passionate Worshiper – Part 1 | August 19, 2014 Broadcast August 19, 2014
- Renewing Our Commitments | Psalm 101 August 19, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
Subcribe to the blog via email