Does your life resemble a train wreck waiting to happen? You’re hurtling down the tracks in full-knowledge there’s a bridge out up ahead. And yet you feel powerless to stop it. Well, in the next half-hour Ron Moore has sobering commentary on your life, as reflected in one of the Bible’s most recognizable characters. Listen…learn…and […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 115:9-13 Key Verse: Psalm 115:11 You who fear him, trust in the LORD—he is their help and shield. Israelite warriors went into battle with both offensive and defensive weapons. The spear allowed them to move forward and attack. The shield protected them against the enemy’s armaments. Using the metaphor of war, the […]
God plus one is a majority. So, how do we form that winning coalition? And when will we know it’s time to move forward in its strength? Well, that’s Ron Moore’s focus in this half-hour. Related PostsJoseph: Journey of Purpose | September 23, 2014 Broadcast Jacob | September 22, 2014 Broadcast Passing the […]
Have you given it your all? Whenever you don’t give it your all, there is great remorse. There’s a passion that we need for ministry – what are we saving it up for? Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related Posts#JESUS #Tempted | September 28, 2014 Retirement: Engaging in the Battle Paul […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 115:1-8 Key Verses: Psalm 115:1-3 Not to us, Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness. Why do the nations say, “Where is their God?” Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him. At some point the prayer that comes from […]
- Samson – A Lesson in Self-Destruction | October 2, 2014 Broadcast October 2, 2014
- Help and Shield | Psalm 115:9-13 October 1, 2014
- The Judges: Gideon | October 1, 2014 Broadcast October 1, 2014
- Leave it All on the Field: Engaging in the Battle September 30, 2014
- Blurred Vision. Clear Trust | Psalm 115:1-8 September 30, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email