Today’s Passage: Psalm 108:6-13 Key Verses: Psalm 108:12-13 Give us aid against the enemy, for human help is worthless. With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies. Enemies. People who want to destroy. “Friends” who want to slander. Inappropriate Facebook posts. Unfitting Instagrams. Gossipers. Behind the backers. Things that […]
What is there in life that you just can’t live without? The something or someone that makes every day brighter and better? Now, what if God asked you to give it, or him, or her up? Would you? Well, as Ron Moore is about to share, that’s exactly what God asked of Abraham. What’s even […]
We need to know what challenges our spouses are facing and encourage them to draw closer to the Lord. Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related Posts#JESUS | September 14, 2014 Sacrifice Today to Leave Something for Tomorrow: Engaging in the Battle I Just Want to be Happy: Engaging in the Battle […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 108:1-5 Key Verses: Psalm 108:4-5 For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. The love of God is a subject we will never be able to fully grasp. It is […]
There at the narrow border between obedience and disobedience stands the shaky attitude of pride. And without careful support from God and His Word it can quickly topple into enemy territory. So, just ahead, Ron Moore is coming to offer scriptural warnings about the things that cause your pride to lean in the wrong direction. […]
- The Enemy Crusher | Psalm 108:6-13 September 17, 2014
- The Extreme Test | September 17, 2014 Broadcast September 17, 2014
- Why Should Women Listen to This Series?: Engaging in the Battle September 16, 2014
- Higher Than the Heavens | Psalm 108:1-5 September 16, 2014
- The Tower of Babel | September 16, 2014 Broadcast September 16, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email