Today’s Passage: Psalm 109:6-15 Key Verses: Psalm 109:6-9 Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy; let an accuser stand at his right hand. When he is tried, let him be found guilty, and may his prayers condemn him. May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership. May his children be fatherless […]
Category: Daily Devotionals
Today’s Passage: Psalm 109:1-5 Key Verses: Psalm 109:3-4 With words of hatred they surround me; they attack me without cause. In return for my friendship they accuse me, but I am a man of prayer. The Proverb says, “Reckless words pierce like a sword” (Proverbs 12:18). Ever been pierced? Ever been run through? Ever been […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 108:6-13 Key Verses: Psalm 108:12-13 Give us aid against the enemy, for human help is worthless. With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies. Enemies. People who want to destroy. “Friends” who want to slander. Inappropriate Facebook posts. Unfitting Instagrams. Gossipers. Behind the backers. Things that […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 108:1-5 Key Verses: Psalm 108:4-5 For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. The love of God is a subject we will never be able to fully grasp. It is […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 107:39-43 Key Verses: Psalm 107:41-43 But he lifted the needy out of their affliction and increased their families like flocks. The upright see and rejoice, but all the wicked shut their mouths. Let the one who is wise heed these things and ponder the loving deeds of the LORD. The work of […]
- Righteous Zeal | Psalm 109:6-15 September 19, 2014
- Passing the Promises | September 19, 2014 Broadcast September 19, 2014
- King Hezekiah Part 2: Engaging in the Battle September 18, 2014
- Retreat to Pray | Psalm 109:1-5 September 18, 2014
- The “Somewhat” Christian | September 18, 2014 Broadcast September 18, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email