Today’s Passage: Psalm 105:23-38 Key Verses: Psalm 105:23-25 Then Israel entered Egypt; Jacob resided as a foreigner in the land of Ham. The LORD made his people very fruitful; he made them too numerous for their foes, whose hearts he turned to hate his people, to conspire against his servants. Can you imagine a situation […]
Category: Daily Devotionals
Today’s Passage: Psalm 105:12-22 Key Verses: Psalm 105:16-19 He called down famine on the land and destroyed all their supplies of food; and he sent a man before them—Joseph, sold as a slave. They bruised his feet with shackles, his neck was put in irons, till what he foretold came to pass, till the word […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 105:1-11 Key Verses: Psalm 105:1-4 Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. Look to […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 104:31-35 Key Verse: Psalm 104:33 I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD. You don’t have to be an accomplished vocalist to sing praises to God. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 104:24-30 Key Verses: Psalm 104:27-30 All creatures look to you to give them their food at the proper time. When you give it to them, they gather it up; when you open your hand, they are satisfied with good things. When you hide your face, they are terrified; when you take away […]
- Igniting a Broken Heart | September 3, 2014 Broadcast September 3, 2014
- God Never Wastes Your Time | Psalm 105:23-38 September 2, 2014
- Igniting a Lonely Heart | September 2, 2014 Broadcast September 2, 2014
- God Never Wastes Your Time | Psalm 105:12-22 September 1, 2014
- Igniting a Heart for God | September 1, 2014 Broadcast September 1, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email