This past summer has not been a particularly good one for the evangelical church. From the New York Times, to USA Today, to Christianity Today, pastors and churches have been in the headlines. One Christian leader made the news for his multi-million dollar home and cult-like practices. Another with 15,000 church attenders and 250,000 podcast […]
World Vision is in the news. Not for their tremendous humanitarian work (they serve 100 million people in 100 countries!) but for internal hiring policy decisions. First, they announced that they would be employing gay Christians in same-sex marriages as an act of “unity.” Then, after an outcry from many of their evangelical leaders and […]
Joshua, the Old Testament leader of Israel, was given a heavy assignment. Following the great leader Moses, God charged Joshua to lead Israel into the Promised Land. Joshua knew the challenges and the risks. Seven groups of people inhabited the Canaan and there would be many battles to fight. Right after crossing the Jordan when […]
There is another question Joshua asks: Will the battles be worth it? Believers know that following Christ involves sacrifice. There will be battles to fight. We want to know if the battles will be worth it. Joshua knew that they would not enter the Promised Land the next day or the day after […]
There is a second question Joshua is dealing with and a question I believe every leader deals with: What if I fail? What if I don’t have the spiritual and moral strength? What if I blow it in one unguarded moment? It’s bad enough to have a spiritual meltdown alone, but when you […]
- Going Public | Matthew 3:14-15 January 30, 2015
- Multiplying My Influence | January 30, 2015 Broadcast January 30, 2015
- The Next Step: Go and Serve: Engaging in the Battle January 29, 2015
- Humble Passion | Matthew 3:13-15 January 29, 2015
- Molding My Influence | January 29, 2015 Broadcast January 29, 2015
all always Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sherry says: This is the best program that I have heard on abortion,...
- Raquel says: Awesome broadcast. Thank you. Be blessed
- Nola Marrs says: I heard your message this morning and was very moved by...
- Pat DaShiell says: Your message 'The King's Presence', really hit me in the...
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
Subcribe to the blog via email