This past summer has not been a particularly good one for the evangelical church. From the New York Times, to USA Today, to Christianity Today, pastors and churches have been in the headlines. One Christian leader made the news for his multi-million dollar home and cult-like practices. Another with 15,000 church attenders and 250,000 podcast […]
World Vision is in the news. Not for their tremendous humanitarian work (they serve 100 million people in 100 countries!) but for internal hiring policy decisions. First, they announced that they would be employing gay Christians in same-sex marriages as an act of “unity.” Then, after an outcry from many of their evangelical leaders and […]
Joshua, the Old Testament leader of Israel, was given a heavy assignment. Following the great leader Moses, God charged Joshua to lead Israel into the Promised Land. Joshua knew the challenges and the risks. Seven groups of people inhabited the Canaan and there would be many battles to fight. Right after crossing the Jordan when […]
There is another question Joshua asks: Will the battles be worth it? Believers know that following Christ involves sacrifice. There will be battles to fight. We want to know if the battles will be worth it. Joshua knew that they would not enter the Promised Land the next day or the day after […]
There is a second question Joshua is dealing with and a question I believe every leader deals with: What if I fail? What if I don’t have the spiritual and moral strength? What if I blow it in one unguarded moment? It’s bad enough to have a spiritual meltdown alone, but when you […]
- Idols | Psalm 135:15-21 November 26, 2014
- A Life of Thanksgiving | November 26, 2014 Broadcast November 26, 2014
- Proof for Faith | Psalm 135:8-14 November 25, 2014
- Thanksgiving: A Response of the Heart | November 25, 2014 Broadcast November 25, 2014
- A Hallelujah Life | Psalm 135:1-7 November 24, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
Subcribe to the blog via email