This past summer has not been a particularly good one for the evangelical church. From the New York Times, to USA Today, to Christianity Today, pastors and churches have been in the headlines. One Christian leader made the news for his multi-million dollar home and cult-like practices. Another with 15,000 church attenders and 250,000 podcast […]
World Vision is in the news. Not for their tremendous humanitarian work (they serve 100 million people in 100 countries!) but for internal hiring policy decisions. First, they announced that they would be employing gay Christians in same-sex marriages as an act of “unity.” Then, after an outcry from many of their evangelical leaders and […]
Joshua, the Old Testament leader of Israel, was given a heavy assignment. Following the great leader Moses, God charged Joshua to lead Israel into the Promised Land. Joshua knew the challenges and the risks. Seven groups of people inhabited the Canaan and there would be many battles to fight. Right after crossing the Jordan when […]
There is another question Joshua asks: Will the battles be worth it? Believers know that following Christ involves sacrifice. There will be battles to fight. We want to know if the battles will be worth it. Joshua knew that they would not enter the Promised Land the next day or the day after […]
There is a second question Joshua is dealing with and a question I believe every leader deals with: What if I fail? What if I don’t have the spiritual and moral strength? What if I blow it in one unguarded moment? It’s bad enough to have a spiritual meltdown alone, but when you […]
- Life Preserver | Psalm 119:93-96 October 24, 2014
- Under Attack: Lust – Part 1 | October 24, 2014 Broadcast October 24, 2014
- Elijah and Prophets of Baal: Engaging in the Battle October 23, 2014
- The Consummate Constant | Psalm 119:89-92 October 23, 2014
- Under Attack: Insecurity | October 23, 2014 Broadcast October 23, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email