Just as each person has a unique fingerprint, so each marriage has a unique “marriageprint,” a distinctiveness that belongs to each couple alone. God unites couples to do together what they could never do alone. God has brought you together as man and wife to do what no other union in the world can do. […]
I just returned from Nairobi, Kenya where marriage to more than one woman is not out of the question. When I introduced myself, I was instructed to say, “My name is Ron Moore and I have been married to my one and only wife, Lori, for 33 years.” While in Kenya we visited a Maasai […]
Check out my recent discussion with Tunch Ilkin regarding Valentine’s Day. Related PostsAll In – Community: Necessary Connections | November 15, 2015 Battle Prepared – Community: Necessary Connections | November 8, 2015 Family as the Foundation – Community: Necessary Connections | November 1, 2015 Free in Faith – Community: Necessary Connections […]
I believe far too many young men and women enter the dating game with no real plan. This leaves them open to move forward in a relationship based on immediate emotions. Too often they find themselves involved before they take a hard look at the person with whom they have fallen “in love.” “Love is […]
Today 50% of couples who eventually marry will live together before saying, “I do.” While cohabitation seems to make sense from a human standpoint, especially in our culture of divorce, at the end of the day it doesn’t work. Here are five things you need to know about living together before marriage. 1. […]
HUSBANDS AND WIVES ARE RESPONSIBLE TO MEET EACH OTHER’S SEXUAL NEEDS. But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife does […]
- Standing Ovation | November 26, 2015 Broadcast November 26, 2015
- Second Chances | John 21:15 November 25, 2015
- A Life of Thanksgiving | November 25, 2015 Broadcast November 25, 2015
- Believing Without Seeing | John 20:24-29 November 24, 2015
- Thanksgiving: A Response of the Heart | November 24, 2015 Broadcast November 24, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Angela Muglach says: l loved the series' very down to earth just 2...
- Sue Berringer says: Thank you Helen!
- Helen Valdez says: Thank you for the message I am a Calvary Aurora...
- cathydugan says: GOD bless you for your faithfulness to the WORD we need...
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
Subcribe to the blog via email