Just as each person has a unique fingerprint, so each marriage has a unique “marriageprint,” a distinctiveness that belongs to each couple alone. God unites couples to do together what they could never do alone. God has brought you together as man and wife to do what no other union in the world can do. […]
I just returned from Nairobi, Kenya where marriage to more than one woman is not out of the question. When I introduced myself, I was instructed to say, “My name is Ron Moore and I have been married to my one and only wife, Lori, for 33 years.” While in Kenya we visited a Maasai […]
Check out my recent discussion with Tunch Ilkin regarding Valentine’s Day. Related PostsElijah and Prophets of Baal: Engaging in the Battle #JESUS #Light of the World | October 19, 2014 Succeed Every Time: Engaging in the Battle Finish the Race: Engaging in the Battle #JESUS #First Miracle | October 12, 2014
I believe far too many young men and women enter the dating game with no real plan. This leaves them open to move forward in a relationship based on immediate emotions. Too often they find themselves involved before they take a hard look at the person with whom they have fallen “in love.” “Love is […]
Today 50% of couples who eventually marry will live together before saying, “I do.” While cohabitation seems to make sense from a human standpoint, especially in our culture of divorce, at the end of the day it doesn’t work. Here are five things you need to know about living together before marriage. 1. […]
- Elijah and Prophets of Baal: Engaging in the Battle October 23, 2014
- The Consummate Constant | Psalm 119:89-92 October 23, 2014
- Under Attack: Insecurity | October 23, 2014 Broadcast October 23, 2014
- The Weariness of Waiting | Psalm 119:81-88 October 22, 2014
- Under Attack: Sexual Satisfaction | October 22, 2014 Broadcast October 22, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email