Just as each person has a unique fingerprint, so each marriage has a unique “marriageprint,” a distinctiveness that belongs to each couple alone. God unites couples to do together what they could never do alone. God has brought you together as man and wife to do what no other union in the world can do. […]
I just returned from Nairobi, Kenya where marriage to more than one woman is not out of the question. When I introduced myself, I was instructed to say, “My name is Ron Moore and I have been married to my one and only wife, Lori, for 33 years.” While in Kenya we visited a Maasai […]
Check out my recent discussion with Tunch Ilkin regarding Valentine’s Day. Related PostsWomen need to know what the man in their life faces: Engaging in the Battle #preparetheway #JESUS: The Life of Christ | March 29, 2015 Why is it so important to be in God’s word?: Engaging in the Battle […]
I believe far too many young men and women enter the dating game with no real plan. This leaves them open to move forward in a relationship based on immediate emotions. Too often they find themselves involved before they take a hard look at the person with whom they have fallen “in love.” “Love is […]
Today 50% of couples who eventually marry will live together before saying, “I do.” While cohabitation seems to make sense from a human standpoint, especially in our culture of divorce, at the end of the day it doesn’t work. Here are five things you need to know about living together before marriage. 1. […]
- Women need to know what the man in their life faces: Engaging in the Battle March 31, 2015
- God-Honoring Response | Matthew 5:38-39 March 31, 2015
- The Man | March 31, 2015 Broadcast March 31, 2015
- #preparetheway #JESUS: The Life of Christ | March 29, 2015 March 30, 2015
- FEATURED RESOURCE: The Messiah – mp3 and CD March 30, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
- Thomas Lakanen says: How can I download the daily messages?
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Terry - you can share it on Facebook by clicking...
- Terry Moran says: I would like to share "Let's do this together " on...
- Dorene says: Thank you Pastor Ron I Love your Teaching that are LORD...
Subcribe to the blog via email