I just returned late last night from a 12 day trip to India and Sri Lanka. These trips always take some time to process. We visited orphanages, slums, a leper colony, areas hit by the 2004 tsunami and a church destroyed by Buddhist extremists two days prior to our visit. We held marriage and leadership […]
A vibrant house church. A congregation wiped out by the 2004 Tsunami. A church attacked by Hindu extremists. An evening with students from the Evangelical Training Center and a nearby church. Today was a busy day for the Sri Lanka Team. Tuesday started with a meeting in a lively house church in Trincomalee on the […]
Monday in Sri Lanka has been a day of ministry and travel. This morning started with a marriage enrichment seminar in a church located in downtown Kandy. We had about 35 people packed into a small upstairs room. I was pleased to see how responsive the group was. My teaching was translated into Sinhalese. The […]
The weekend in Sri Lanka was packed with ministry, visiting ministries, and travel. We were able to get a good feel for opportunities in this area. Saturday morning started with a Marriage Enrichment seminar at Colombo Graduate Center. It was interesting to see how the material I’ve been using for years at The Bible Chapel […]
Today was a day of travel. We left India early this morning and after a layover at a very sketchy airport in Chennai, we arrived in Sri Lanka. The team here has had a great week and we are excited to join them. Tomorrow morning we will do a marriage enrichment seminar and then head […]
- Second Chances | John 21:15 November 25, 2015
- A Life of Thanksgiving | November 25, 2015 Broadcast November 25, 2015
- Believing Without Seeing | John 20:24-29 November 24, 2015
- Thanksgiving: A Response of the Heart | November 24, 2015 Broadcast November 24, 2015
- He is Risen Indeed! | Matthew 28:10 November 23, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Angela Muglach says: l loved the series' very down to earth just 2...
- Sue Berringer says: Thank you Helen!
- Helen Valdez says: Thank you for the message I am a Calvary Aurora...
- cathydugan says: GOD bless you for your faithfulness to the WORD we need...
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
Subcribe to the blog via email