I just returned late last night from a 12 day trip to India and Sri Lanka. These trips always take some time to process. We visited orphanages, slums, a leper colony, areas hit by the 2004 tsunami and a church destroyed by Buddhist extremists two days prior to our visit. We held marriage and leadership […]
A vibrant house church. A congregation wiped out by the 2004 Tsunami. A church attacked by Hindu extremists. An evening with students from the Evangelical Training Center and a nearby church. Today was a busy day for the Sri Lanka Team. Tuesday started with a meeting in a lively house church in Trincomalee on the […]
Monday in Sri Lanka has been a day of ministry and travel. This morning started with a marriage enrichment seminar in a church located in downtown Kandy. We had about 35 people packed into a small upstairs room. I was pleased to see how responsive the group was. My teaching was translated into Sinhalese. The […]
The weekend in Sri Lanka was packed with ministry, visiting ministries, and travel. We were able to get a good feel for opportunities in this area. Saturday morning started with a Marriage Enrichment seminar at Colombo Graduate Center. It was interesting to see how the material I’ve been using for years at The Bible Chapel […]
Today was a day of travel. We left India early this morning and after a layover at a very sketchy airport in Chennai, we arrived in Sri Lanka. The team here has had a great week and we are excited to join them. Tomorrow morning we will do a marriage enrichment seminar and then head […]
- Paul – 2 Timothy: Engaging in the Battle September 23, 2014
- Your Works are Glorious! | Psalm 111:1-6 September 23, 2014
- Joseph: Journey of Purpose | September 23, 2014 Broadcast September 23, 2014
- #JESUS #Anointed | September 21, 2014 September 22, 2014
- Jesus Wins! | Psalm 110:1-7 September 22, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email