I just returned late last night from a 12 day trip to India and Sri Lanka. These trips always take some time to process. We visited orphanages, slums, a leper colony, areas hit by the 2004 tsunami and a church destroyed by Buddhist extremists two days prior to our visit. We held marriage and leadership […]
A vibrant house church. A congregation wiped out by the 2004 Tsunami. A church attacked by Hindu extremists. An evening with students from the Evangelical Training Center and a nearby church. Today was a busy day for the Sri Lanka Team. Tuesday started with a meeting in a lively house church in Trincomalee on the […]
Monday in Sri Lanka has been a day of ministry and travel. This morning started with a marriage enrichment seminar in a church located in downtown Kandy. We had about 35 people packed into a small upstairs room. I was pleased to see how responsive the group was. My teaching was translated into Sinhalese. The […]
The weekend in Sri Lanka was packed with ministry, visiting ministries, and travel. We were able to get a good feel for opportunities in this area. Saturday morning started with a Marriage Enrichment seminar at Colombo Graduate Center. It was interesting to see how the material I’ve been using for years at The Bible Chapel […]
Today was a day of travel. We left India early this morning and after a layover at a very sketchy airport in Chennai, we arrived in Sri Lanka. The team here has had a great week and we are excited to join them. Tomorrow morning we will do a marriage enrichment seminar and then head […]
- Men’s Issues: The Full Armor of God — Part 2 July 31, 2014
- The Shadow of the Almighty | Psalm 91:1-8 July 31, 2014
- Welcome to a Life of Greatness | July 31, 2014 Broadcast July 31, 2014
- Watch for God | Psalm 90:13-17 July 30, 2014
- Welcome to a Life of Connection | July 30, 2014 Broadcast July 30, 2014
all Biblical Manhood children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
Subcribe to the blog via email