So…we want our children to grow up with the virtue of respect embedded in their hearts. How do we make that happen? How do we plow the ground for respect to grow? How do we mentor, model, and monitor respect? My friend, Dr. Robert Freado, has served as a teacher, coach, and principal at all […]
Check out my recent discussion with Tunch Ilkin regarding dress code. Related PostsElijah and Prophets of Baal: Engaging in the Battle #JESUS #Light of the World | October 19, 2014 Succeed Every Time: Engaging in the Battle Finish the Race: Engaging in the Battle #JESUS #First Miracle | October 12, 2014
A week after the Super Bowl the discussion is still swirling about Peyton Manning’s legacy. His Super Bowl performance stunk, and for some pundits and broadcasters that game on the biggest stage wiped out an MVP season, 13th Pro Bowl selection and throwing for a league-leading 5,477 yards. However, we are often measured by how […]
I believe far too many young men and women enter the dating game with no real plan. This leaves them open to move forward in a relationship based on immediate emotions. Too often they find themselves involved before they take a hard look at the person with whom they have fallen “in love.” “Love is […]
This past week on The Journey, I interviewed Denny Pattyn, Founder and Executive Director of The Silver Ring Thing. This ministry is called to reach young people for Christ and to inspire purity and sexual integrity in their lives. Through their energetic programs over 200,000 teens worldwide have committed to “wait.” This is symbolized by […]
- Elijah and Prophets of Baal: Engaging in the Battle October 23, 2014
- The Consummate Constant | Psalm 119:89-92 October 23, 2014
- Under Attack: Insecurity | October 23, 2014 Broadcast October 23, 2014
- The Weariness of Waiting | Psalm 119:81-88 October 22, 2014
- Under Attack: Sexual Satisfaction | October 22, 2014 Broadcast October 22, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email