So…we want our children to grow up with the virtue of respect embedded in their hearts. How do we make that happen? How do we plow the ground for respect to grow? How do we mentor, model, and monitor respect? My friend, Dr. Robert Freado, has served as a teacher, coach, and principal at all […]
Check out my recent discussion with Tunch Ilkin regarding dress code. Related PostsThe Next Step: Go and Serve: Engaging in the Battle Minister to the Poor: Engaging in the Battle Sanctity of Life | January 25, 2015 Our Daily Bread: Engaging in the Battle God’s Sovereignty: Engaging in the Battle
A week after the Super Bowl the discussion is still swirling about Peyton Manning’s legacy. His Super Bowl performance stunk, and for some pundits and broadcasters that game on the biggest stage wiped out an MVP season, 13th Pro Bowl selection and throwing for a league-leading 5,477 yards. However, we are often measured by how […]
I believe far too many young men and women enter the dating game with no real plan. This leaves them open to move forward in a relationship based on immediate emotions. Too often they find themselves involved before they take a hard look at the person with whom they have fallen “in love.” “Love is […]
This past week on The Journey, I interviewed Denny Pattyn, Founder and Executive Director of The Silver Ring Thing. This ministry is called to reach young people for Christ and to inspire purity and sexual integrity in their lives. Through their energetic programs over 200,000 teens worldwide have committed to “wait.” This is symbolized by […]
- Going Public | Matthew 3:14-15 January 30, 2015
- Multiplying My Influence | January 30, 2015 Broadcast January 30, 2015
- The Next Step: Go and Serve: Engaging in the Battle January 29, 2015
- Humble Passion | Matthew 3:13-15 January 29, 2015
- Molding My Influence | January 29, 2015 Broadcast January 29, 2015
all always Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sherry says: This is the best program that I have heard on abortion,...
- Raquel says: Awesome broadcast. Thank you. Be blessed
- Nola Marrs says: I heard your message this morning and was very moved by...
- Pat DaShiell says: Your message 'The King's Presence', really hit me in the...
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
Subcribe to the blog via email