So…we want our children to grow up with the virtue of respect embedded in their hearts. How do we make that happen? How do we plow the ground for respect to grow? How do we mentor, model, and monitor respect? My friend, Dr. Robert Freado, has served as a teacher, coach, and principal at all […]
Check out my recent discussion with Tunch Ilkin regarding dress code. Related PostsWhat Will You Leave For Tomorrow: Engaging in the Battle You Deserve This: Engaging in the Battle Engaging in the Battle Empowered: Identity Theft | August 10, 2014 Martin Luther Talks to Pastors: Engaging in the Battle
A week after the Super Bowl the discussion is still swirling about Peyton Manning’s legacy. His Super Bowl performance stunk, and for some pundits and broadcasters that game on the biggest stage wiped out an MVP season, 13th Pro Bowl selection and throwing for a league-leading 5,477 yards. However, we are often measured by how […]
I believe far too many young men and women enter the dating game with no real plan. This leaves them open to move forward in a relationship based on immediate emotions. Too often they find themselves involved before they take a hard look at the person with whom they have fallen “in love.” “Love is […]
This past week on The Journey, I interviewed Denny Pattyn, Founder and Executive Director of The Silver Ring Thing. This ministry is called to reach young people for Christ and to inspire purity and sexual integrity in their lives. Through their energetic programs over 200,000 teens worldwide have committed to “wait.” This is symbolized by […]
- What Will You Leave For Tomorrow: Engaging in the Battle August 21, 2014
- A Bird Alone on a Roof (Continued) | Psalm 102:12-17 August 21, 2014
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 1 | August 21, 2014 Broadcast August 21, 2014
- A Bird Alone on a Roof | Psalm 102:1-11 August 20, 2014
- Passionate Worshiper – Part 2 | August 20, 2014 Broadcast August 20, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email