According to a Pew Research poll of 35,000 Americans 18 years and older, 78.4% say they are Christians. That’s an impressive number…until you start to break it down. That’s what Ed Stetzer has down in his article, MissionTrends: 4 Trends for Churches to Consider. Stetzer says that of the Americans who say they are Christians […]
Category: Practical Living
This past summer has not been a particularly good one for the evangelical church. From the New York Times, to USA Today, to Christianity Today, pastors and churches have been in the headlines. One Christian leader made the news for his multi-million dollar home and cult-like practices. Another with 15,000 church attenders and 250,000 podcast […]
The Holy Spirit lives in the life of every believer, giving us everything we need to do what he has called us to do. But too often we depend on our own strength and wisdom. We neglect to request the Spirit’s work in our lives. Like a person who refuses to start the car’s engine […]
Landmarks. These are the signs that help you get where you want to go. They help you know when to keep going straight, when to turn, and when you have arrived at your destination. Landmarks need to be visible and permanent. What if our “destination” is to leave a legacy, to make an impact? […]
Check out my recent discussion with Tunch Ilkin regarding men and their identity in Christ. Related PostsI Deserve This: Engaging in the Battle Depend on God Every Day: Engaging in the Battle #JESUS #Off The Beaten Path | October 26, 2014 Elijah and Prophets of Baal: Engaging in the Battle #JESUS […]
- Time Tested | Psalm 119:137-144 October 31, 2014
- Under Attack: The Enemy – Part 3 | October 31, 2014 Broadcast October 31, 2014
- I Deserve This: Engaging in the Battle October 30, 2014
- Panting for God’s Word | Psalm 119:129-136 October 30, 2014
- Under Attack: The Enemy – Part 2 | October 30, 2014 Broadcast October 30, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email