Last week I stood before a flag-draped coffin to honor the life of John Chipman—a veteran of World War II and the Korean War. Mr. Chipman was truly a member of the Greatest Generation. He knew all about commitment; and he knew all about the sovereignty of God. In World War II Mr. Chipman was […]
Category: Practical Living
According to a Pew Research poll of 35,000 Americans 18 years and older, 78.4% say they are Christians. That’s an impressive number…until you start to break it down. That’s what Ed Stetzer has down in his article, MissionTrends: 4 Trends for Churches to Consider. Stetzer says that of the Americans who say they are Christians […]
This past summer has not been a particularly good one for the evangelical church. From the New York Times, to USA Today, to Christianity Today, pastors and churches have been in the headlines. One Christian leader made the news for his multi-million dollar home and cult-like practices. Another with 15,000 church attenders and 250,000 podcast […]
The Holy Spirit lives in the life of every believer, giving us everything we need to do what he has called us to do. But too often we depend on our own strength and wisdom. We neglect to request the Spirit’s work in our lives. Like a person who refuses to start the car’s engine […]
Landmarks. These are the signs that help you get where you want to go. They help you know when to keep going straight, when to turn, and when you have arrived at your destination. Landmarks need to be visible and permanent. What if our “destination” is to leave a legacy, to make an impact? […]
- Humble Passion | Matthew 3:13-15 January 29, 2015
- Molding My Influence | January 29, 2015 Broadcast January 29, 2015
- Big Ego or Strong Ego | John 1:22-23 January 28, 2015
- Imparting My Influence | January 28, 2015 Broadcast January 28, 2015
- Minister to the Poor: Engaging in the Battle January 27, 2015
all always Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sherry says: This is the best program that I have heard on abortion,...
- Raquel says: Awesome broadcast. Thank you. Be blessed
- Nola Marrs says: I heard your message this morning and was very moved by...
- Pat DaShiell says: Your message 'The King's Presence', really hit me in the...
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
Subcribe to the blog via email