Last week I stood before a flag-draped coffin to honor the life of John Chipman—a veteran of World War II and the Korean War. Mr. Chipman was truly a member of the Greatest Generation. He knew all about commitment; and he knew all about the sovereignty of God. In World War II Mr. Chipman was […]
Category: Practical Living
According to a Pew Research poll of 35,000 Americans 18 years and older, 78.4% say they are Christians. That’s an impressive number…until you start to break it down. That’s what Ed Stetzer has down in his article, MissionTrends: 4 Trends for Churches to Consider. Stetzer says that of the Americans who say they are Christians […]
This past summer has not been a particularly good one for the evangelical church. From the New York Times, to USA Today, to Christianity Today, pastors and churches have been in the headlines. One Christian leader made the news for his multi-million dollar home and cult-like practices. Another with 15,000 church attenders and 250,000 podcast […]
The Holy Spirit lives in the life of every believer, giving us everything we need to do what he has called us to do. But too often we depend on our own strength and wisdom. We neglect to request the Spirit’s work in our lives. Like a person who refuses to start the car’s engine […]
Landmarks. These are the signs that help you get where you want to go. They help you know when to keep going straight, when to turn, and when you have arrived at your destination. Landmarks need to be visible and permanent. What if our “destination” is to leave a legacy, to make an impact? […]
- The Miracle Worker | April 1, 2015 Broadcast April 1, 2015
- Women need to know what the man in their life faces: Engaging in the Battle March 31, 2015
- God-Honoring Response | Matthew 5:38-39 March 31, 2015
- The Man | March 31, 2015 Broadcast March 31, 2015
- #preparetheway #JESUS: The Life of Christ | March 29, 2015 March 30, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
- Thomas Lakanen says: How can I download the daily messages?
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Terry - you can share it on Facebook by clicking...
- Terry Moran says: I would like to share "Let's do this together " on...
- Dorene says: Thank you Pastor Ron I Love your Teaching that are LORD...
Subcribe to the blog via email