God interrupts our lives at some point and calls us out. What are you going to do now? Reference: 2 Timothy Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related PostsSacrifice Today to Leave Something for Tomorrow: Engaging in the Battle I Just Want to be Happy: Engaging in the Battle Isaiah and Hezekiah: […]
Category: Video and Interviews
To know Jesus intimately To follow Jesus passionately To obey Jesus wholeheartedly Malachi 4:5-6 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; […]
We can easily get sucked into the world saying “seize the day.” Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related PostsMartin Luther Talks to Pastors: Engaging in the Battle Silicon Spray: Engaging in the Battle The Playbook: Engaging in the Battle Significant: Identity Theft | August 3, 2014 Men’s Issues: The Full Armor […]
We need to know what challenges our spouses are facing and encourage them to draw closer to the Lord. Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related PostsMen’s Issues: Who Am I in Christ? Men’s Issues: The Full Armor of God — Part 1 Men’s Issues: The Stance Men’s Issues: Know Your Enemy; […]
1. To know Jesus more intimately. John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world […]
- Paul – 2 Timothy: Engaging in the Battle September 23, 2014
- Your Works are Glorious! | Psalm 111:1-6 September 23, 2014
- Joseph: Journey of Purpose | September 23, 2014 Broadcast September 23, 2014
- #JESUS #Anointed | September 21, 2014 September 22, 2014
- Jesus Wins! | Psalm 110:1-7 September 22, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email