This past summer has not been a particularly good one for the evangelical church. From the New York Times, to USA Today, to Christianity Today, pastors and churches have been in the headlines. One Christian leader made the news for his multi-million dollar home and cult-like practices. Another with 15,000 church attenders and 250,000 podcast […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 107:39-43 Key Verses: Psalm 107:41-43 But he lifted the needy out of their affliction and increased their families like flocks. The upright see and rejoice, but all the wicked shut their mouths. Let the one who is wise heed these things and ponder the loving deeds of the LORD. The work of […]
Sometimes delayed expectations lead to complacency. Like when a boat sits in dry dock for years, never sailing. Or, when waiting for the return of someone whose coming seems suspect, given the elapsed time. Well, on today’s broadcast, Ron Moore demonstrates the connection between the eventual departure of that boat and the yet delayed return […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 107:33-38 Key Verses: Psalm 107:35-36 He turned the desert into pools of water and the parched ground into flowing springs; there he brought the hungry to live, and they founded a city where they could settle. The desert. Hot. Dry. Thirsty. Blistering heat during the day; cold at night. No place to […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 107:23-32 Key Verses: Psalm 107:28-30 Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress. He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed. They were glad when it grew calm, and he guided them to their desired haven. […]
- The Extreme Test | September 17, 2014 Broadcast September 17, 2014
- Why Should Women Listen to This Series?: Engaging in the Battle September 16, 2014
- Higher Than the Heavens | Psalm 108:1-5 September 16, 2014
- The Tower of Babel | September 16, 2014 Broadcast September 16, 2014
- #JESUS | September 14, 2014 September 15, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email