Luke 1:5-7 In the time of Herod king of Judea there was a priest named Zechariah, who belonged to the priestly division of Abijah; his wife Elizabeth was also a descendant of Aaron. Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord’s commands and decrees blamelessly. But they were childless […]
Acts 1:9-11 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking […]
Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Today’s passage is the passionate command that Jesus gave his followers just before he ascended into heaven. This powerful passage […]
Having it all–adulation, wealth and Superbowl rings– isn’t enough. Even pro-football standouts are in a desperate search for significance just like the rest of us. Ron Moore talks with three such men. In their playful banter you’ll discover the secret to meaningful life just like they did.
Matthew 28:19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. It’s called the Great […]
In our worship, how much emotion is too much emotion? Is there ever a time when shouts of praise to the Lord are appropriate? In this broadcast Ron Moore shares the etiquette of proper praise so that our worship is pleasing to God.
- The Journey Extra: Mike McCormick – Leadership Lessons December 1, 2015
- Advent: Preparing for Jesus – Proof for Believing | Luke 1:18-20 December 1, 2015
- Off the Beaten Path | December 1, 2015 Broadcast December 1, 2015
- Joy & Generosity – Community: Necessary Connections | November 29, 2015 November 30, 2015
- Advent: Preparing for Jesus – Preparing Yourself | Luke 1:16-17 November 30, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Angela Muglach says: l loved the series' very down to earth just 2...
- Sue Berringer says: Thank you Helen!
- Helen Valdez says: Thank you for the message I am a Calvary Aurora...
- cathydugan says: GOD bless you for your faithfulness to the WORD we need...
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
Subcribe to the blog via email