It’s all about the present – it’s all about now. But we have to think about tomorrow and the long lasting effects that our actions have. Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion:
What is worship? Is it just for the stained-glass building or does it show itself in the gritty work-a-day world? Those places with too many failures and too few triumphs. That’s Ron Moore’s focus today as he looks at the first essential characteristic for Christian growth.
Today’s Passage: Psalm 101 Key Verses: Psalm 101:2b-3 I will conduct the affairs of my house with a blameless heart. I will not look with approval on anything that is vile. I hate what faithless people do; I will have no part in it. Sometimes it’s time for renewed commitments. These times may follow a […]
Psalm 100 A psalm. For giving grateful praise. Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his […]
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 2 | August 22, 2014 Broadcast August 22, 2014
- What Will You Leave For Tomorrow: Engaging in the Battle August 21, 2014
- A Bird Alone on a Roof (Continued) | Psalm 102:12-17 August 21, 2014
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 1 | August 21, 2014 Broadcast August 21, 2014
- A Bird Alone on a Roof | Psalm 102:1-11 August 20, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email