Today’s Passage: Psalm 104:31-35 Key Verse: Psalm 104:33 I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD. You don’t have to be an accomplished vocalist to sing praises to God. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 104:24-30 Key Verses: Psalm 104:27-30 All creatures look to you to give them their food at the proper time. When you give it to them, they gather it up; when you open your hand, they are satisfied with good things. When you hide your face, they are terrified; when you take away […]
Making disciples can be intimidating. We uneasily wonder: “How do I begin a discussion about Christ?” and, “How do I find common ground to share the Gospel message?” Lacking clear answers to those questions can shake the confidence of even seasoned believers. So in this half-hour, Ron Moore offers a guide to disciple-making with a […]
Where are we showing dangerous signs of pride in our lives? Where are we not responding to the kindness that God is showing us? Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion:
Psalm 104:19-23 He made the moon to mark the seasons, and the sun knows when to go down. You bring darkness, it becomes night, and all the beasts of the forest prowl. The lions roar for their prey and seek their food from God. The sun rises, and they steal away; they return and lie […]
- God Never Wastes Your Time | Psalm 105:23-38 September 2, 2014
- Igniting a Lonely Heart | September 2, 2014 Broadcast September 2, 2014
- God Never Wastes Your Time | Psalm 105:12-22 September 1, 2014
- Igniting a Heart for God | September 1, 2014 Broadcast September 1, 2014
- FEATURED RESOURCE: Ignite Book August 31, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email