Matthew 7:13-14 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Two Entrances There are two entrances for the spiritual journey. […]
Sometimes changing our mind and heart can be dangerous. It can upset the most treasured of our values and beliefs. Ron Moore warns about this kind of danger and the abundant life it promises.
Be strong in the Lord, and in his mighty power he is more than enough. Reference: Ephesians 6:11-18 Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion:
Matthew 7:12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. I like executive summaries. The bottom line. The main point. Cut to the chase. Give me a few bullet points on one side of a sheet of paper and I’m […]
When the waters of the Christian life become rough where do you sail your vessel? Do you harbor in a sheltered cove or strike out for the challenge of the open sea? Choose the cove and you may miss seeing your savior walking on the waves and calming the storm. In this broadcast Ron Moore […]
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Mrs. Chong Kwak says: I receive your e-mail daily devotionals and I appreciate your ministries...
- Helen Jackson says: Dear Ron Moore, I have been listening to your broadcast...
- Kathleen says: Thank you! I have tried on several occasions to share...
- Curtiss says: Nothing you had experienced before...perfect description for that moment...
- Michael says: I feel like fasting is a lost practice among most Christians.
Subcribe to the blog via email