Like the stony faces on Mt. Rushmore we sometimes feel as if our prayer life looms over us with an accusing stare. And too often we bow our heads in guilty confession. Well today, Ron Moore begins a three-part look at prayer with a goal of summiting its peak and leaving the guilt behind. […]
Psalm 131 A song of ascents. Of David. My heart is not proud, LORD, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child I am […]
Detours keep us from arriving at our destination in a timely manner. And sometimes we don’t get there at all. We get lost on the back roads. And so it is on the path to worship. On today’s broadcast, Ron Moore helps us avoid those spiritual detours. He’ll provide a scriptural GPS that will guide […]
#Jesus Purpose Know Jesus more intimately Follow him passionately Desire to obey him wholeheartedly Matthew 9:6b-7 So he said to the paralyzed man, “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.” Immediately he stood up in front of them, took what he had been lying on and went home praising […]
Psalm 130:5-8 I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. I wait for the LORD more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him […]
- Praise | Psalm 132:13-18 November 21, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 3 | November 21, 2014 Broadcast November 21, 2014
- Real Rest | Psalm 132:6-12 November 20, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 2 | November 20, 2014 Broadcast November 20, 2014
- Self-Denial | Psalm 132:1-5 November 19, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
Subcribe to the blog via email