John 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. I can grasp Jesus in a manger, a little baby lying peacefully in a feeding trough. I can close my eyes and imagine him teaching the crowds from a boat rocking gently on the Sea of Galilee. In […]
Luke 1:1-4 Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I […]
Matthew 16:15-16 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” January 1! The first day of a brand new year! A fresh start with a clean screen! It’s time to begin a new journey. It’s time to set […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 147:1-6 Key Verse: Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. God stands by the brokenhearted, but he doesn’t just stand by. He is not a passive onlooker. He comes to us in our brokenness as the Divine Doctor, the Sovereign Surgeon. He is the Holy Healer. He brings […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 145:14-21 Key Verses: Psalm 145:14-18 The LORD upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. The LORD is righteous […]
- The Next Step: Go and Serve: Engaging in the Battle January 29, 2015
- Humble Passion | Matthew 3:13-15 January 29, 2015
- Molding My Influence | January 29, 2015 Broadcast January 29, 2015
- Big Ego or Strong Ego | John 1:22-23 January 28, 2015
- Imparting My Influence | January 28, 2015 Broadcast January 28, 2015
all always Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sherry says: This is the best program that I have heard on abortion,...
- Raquel says: Awesome broadcast. Thank you. Be blessed
- Nola Marrs says: I heard your message this morning and was very moved by...
- Pat DaShiell says: Your message 'The King's Presence', really hit me in the...
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
Subcribe to the blog via email