Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:1-4 Key Verses: Psalm 89:1-2 I will sing of the LORD’s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself. Ethan, the writer of today’s psalm, was a […]
Psalm 88:9b-12 I call to you, LORD, every day; I spread out my hands to you. Do you show your wonders to the dead? Do their spirits rise up and praise you? Is your love declared in the grave, your faithfulness in Destruction? Are your wonders known in the place of darkness, or your righteous […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 85:8-13 Key Verse: Psalm 85:8 I will listen to what God the LORD says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants . . . God promises peace to his people. A calm that settles our souls. An anchoring stillness that keeps us steady. An inner balance that keeps us on […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 85:1-7 Key Verses: Psalm 85:1-2 You, LORD, showed favor to your land; you restored the fortunes of Jacob. You forgave the iniquity of your people and covered all their sins. Forgiveness. What a powerful word! It erases our past from the shame of sin. It releases us to a future of serving […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:32-39 Key Verses: Psalm 78:38-39 Yet he was merciful; he forgave their iniquities and did not destroy them. Time after time he restrained his anger and did not stir up his full wrath. He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return. The people of Israel saw […]
- Men’s Issues: The Full Armor of God — Part 1 July 24, 2014
- An Eternal Throne | Psalm 89:19-29 July 24, 2014
- Welcome to a Life of Significance | July 24, 2014 Broadcast July 24, 2014
- FEATURED RESOURCE: Welcome to the Life God Has for You Booklet July 24, 2014
- The Light of His Presence | Psalm 89:5-18 July 23, 2014
all Biblical Manhood Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person relationship Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
Subcribe to the blog via email