Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:49-56 Key Verses: Psalm 119:49-50 Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope. My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life. James Stockdale was a U.S. Navy vice admiral and one of the most highly decorated officers in the history of the U.S. Navy. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 106:34-39 Key Verses: Psalm 106:36, 39 They worshiped their idols, which became a snare to them . . . They defiled themselves by what they did; by their deeds they prostituted themselves. Are you an influencer or are you being influenced? Are you a leader or are you being led? Are you […]
It’s well known that “we can’t out-give God.” But it’s less “well known” that responding to God’s gifts not only develops a grateful spirit, it opens your heart to even greater favors. In this sixty day devotional booklet, find out how we can properly respond to God’s generosity. Click here to order. Related […]
Significant Secure Accepted Forgiven Empowered Significance: To have meaning To possess importance To carry influence To contain substance To make impact To be held in regard…esteemed True significance is found in our union with Jesus Christ alone. Union with Christ is a phrase used to summarize several different relationships between the believer and […]
Saul—impatient, imprudent, impulsive, and unrepentant. David—a man after God’s own heart. Not perfect but tender. Solomon—passion for pleasure. Divided heart/Kingdom. Asa—a man who started strong but left the race early. Jehoshaphat—followed God on-again off-again. Joash—never owned his faith. Uzziah—one of the strongest leaders of all the Kings. Hezekiah—who was taken by pride at […]
- Life Preserver | Psalm 119:93-96 October 24, 2014
- Under Attack: Lust – Part 1 | October 24, 2014 Broadcast October 24, 2014
- Elijah and Prophets of Baal: Engaging in the Battle October 23, 2014
- The Consummate Constant | Psalm 119:89-92 October 23, 2014
- Under Attack: Insecurity | October 23, 2014 Broadcast October 23, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email