Matthew 16:17-20 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I […]
2 Corinthians 7:5 For when we came into Macedonia, we had no rest, but we were harassed at every turn –conflicts on the outside, fears within. Character produces conduct. Conduct follows character. Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Blessed are those who make […]
Mark 6:25-28 At once the girl hurried in to the king with the request: “I want you to give me right now the head of John the Baptist on a platter.” The king was greatly distressed, but because of his oaths and his dinner guests, he did not want to refuse her. So he immediately […]
Character produces conduct. Conduct follows character. Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. HEART MIND: What we think (Intellect) EMOTIONS: What we feel (Desires) WILL: What we do (Decisions and Actions) PURITY Clean Free Complete “Pure in heart” = Wholehearted, undivided, love and commitment to […]
Mark 2:21-22 “No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment. Otherwise, the new piece will pull away from the old, making the tear worse. And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, […]
- An Active Disciple Maker – Part 1 | July 3, 2015 Broadcast July 3, 2015
- All In! | Matthew 16:24-26 July 2, 2015
- Connected in Biblical Community | July 2, 2015 Broadcast July 2, 2015
- Kingdom After the Cross | Matthew 16:21-23 July 1, 2015
- A Biblically Managed Life – Part 2 | July 1, 2015 Broadcast July 1, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hello, I've added you to the Daily Devotional List. Thanks!
- REV'D WILSON EKENTA says: I WILL WANT TO BE RECEIVING A DAILY DEVOTIONAL FROM...
- Ernie Westerman says: Thank you Tunch for reminding us we need to reach out...
- Ernie Westerman says: Keep running the race!
- Darren Fields says: Thank you.
Subcribe to the blog via email