Last week I stood before a flag-draped coffin to honor the life of John Chipman—a veteran of World War II and the Korean War. Mr. Chipman was truly a member of the Greatest Generation. He knew all about commitment; and he knew all about the sovereignty of God. In World War II Mr. Chipman was […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:49-56 Key Verses: Psalm 119:49-50 Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope. My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life. James Stockdale was a U.S. Navy vice admiral and one of the most highly decorated officers in the history of the U.S. Navy. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 106:34-39 Key Verses: Psalm 106:36, 39 They worshiped their idols, which became a snare to them . . . They defiled themselves by what they did; by their deeds they prostituted themselves. Are you an influencer or are you being influenced? Are you a leader or are you being led? Are you […]
It’s well known that “we can’t out-give God.” But it’s less “well known” that responding to God’s gifts not only develops a grateful spirit, it opens your heart to even greater favors. In this sixty day devotional booklet, find out how we can properly respond to God’s generosity. Click here to order. Related […]
Significant Secure Accepted Forgiven Empowered Significance: To have meaning To possess importance To carry influence To contain substance To make impact To be held in regard…esteemed True significance is found in our union with Jesus Christ alone. Union with Christ is a phrase used to summarize several different relationships between the believer and […]
- Football Roundtable | November 28, 2014 Broadcast November 28, 2014
- His Love Endures Forever | Psalm 136:1-9 November 27, 2014
- Standing Ovation | November 27, 2014 Broadcast November 27, 2014
- Idols | Psalm 135:15-21 November 26, 2014
- A Life of Thanksgiving | November 26, 2014 Broadcast November 26, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
Subcribe to the blog via email