Today’s Passage: Psalm 106:34-39 Key Verses: Psalm 106:36, 39 They worshiped their idols, which became a snare to them . . . They defiled themselves by what they did; by their deeds they prostituted themselves. Are you an influencer or are you being influenced? Are you a leader or are you being led? Are you […]
It’s well known that “we can’t out-give God.” But it’s less “well known” that responding to God’s gifts not only develops a grateful spirit, it opens your heart to even greater favors. In this sixty day devotional booklet, find out how we can properly respond to God’s generosity. Click here to order. Related […]
Significant Secure Accepted Forgiven Empowered Significance: To have meaning To possess importance To carry influence To contain substance To make impact To be held in regard…esteemed True significance is found in our union with Jesus Christ alone. Union with Christ is a phrase used to summarize several different relationships between the believer and […]
Saul—impatient, imprudent, impulsive, and unrepentant. David—a man after God’s own heart. Not perfect but tender. Solomon—passion for pleasure. Divided heart/Kingdom. Asa—a man who started strong but left the race early. Jehoshaphat—followed God on-again off-again. Joash—never owned his faith. Uzziah—one of the strongest leaders of all the Kings. Hezekiah—who was taken by pride at […]
Related PostsBiblical Manhood mp3 and CD Assurance of Salvation mp3 and CD Threats to the Family Relent Booklet Unshakable Faith Booklet
- King Hezekiah Part 2: Engaging in the Battle September 18, 2014
- Retreat to Pray | Psalm 109:1-5 September 18, 2014
- The “Somewhat” Christian | September 18, 2014 Broadcast September 18, 2014
- The Enemy Crusher | Psalm 108:6-13 September 17, 2014
- The Extreme Test | September 17, 2014 Broadcast September 17, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email