Saul—impatient, imprudent, impulsive, and unrepentant. David—a man after God’s own heart. Not perfect but tender. Solomon—passion for pleasure. Divided heart/Kingdom. Asa—a man who started strong but left the race early. Jehoshaphat—followed God on-again off-again. Joash—never owned his faith. Uzziah—one of the strongest leaders of all the Kings. Hezekiah—who was taken by pride at […]
Related PostsFEATURED RESOURCE: Welcome to the Life God Has for You Booklet Strong and Courageous Booklet Living Hope Devotional Biblical Manhood mp3 and CD Assurance of Salvation mp3 and CD
Today’s Passage: Psalm 37:34-40 Key Verse: Psalm 37:34 Hope in the LORD and keep his way. He will exalt you to inherit the land; when the wicked are destroyed, you will see it. David said that during his life he watched “a wicked and ruthless man flourishing like a luxuriant native tree.” Doesn’t seem fair, […]
WHAT WILL BE YOUR LEGACY? Passionate desire to influence others for Jesus Christ. 1 Timothy 3:1-2 Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, Above […]
2 Timothy 4:7-8 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who […]
- Welcome to a Life of Joy | July 25, 2014 Broadcast July 25, 2014
- Men’s Issues: The Full Armor of God — Part 1 July 24, 2014
- An Eternal Throne | Psalm 89:19-29 July 24, 2014
- Welcome to a Life of Significance | July 24, 2014 Broadcast July 24, 2014
- FEATURED RESOURCE: Welcome to the Life God Has for You Booklet July 24, 2014
all Biblical Manhood Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person relationship Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
Subcribe to the blog via email