Today’s Passage: Psalm 84:1-7 Key Verses: Psalm 84:1-2 How lovely is your dwelling place, LORD Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. The psalmist had experienced the power of community. That’s why he had a deep desire to go […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 68:1-6 Key Verses: Psalm 68:5-6 For the director of music. Of David. A psalm. A song. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads out the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun- scorched […]
So…we want our children to grow up with the virtue of respect embedded in their hearts. How do we make that happen? How do we plow the ground for respect to grow? How do we mentor, model, and monitor respect? My friend, Dr. Robert Freado, has served as a teacher, coach, and principal at all […]
Just as each person has a unique fingerprint, so each marriage has a unique “marriageprint,” a distinctiveness that belongs to each couple alone. God unites couples to do together what they could never do alone. God has brought you together as man and wife to do what no other union in the world can do. […]
At 38 years old, Navy Seal Chris Kyle was among the military’s most accomplished sharpshooters. He had become a best-selling author by writing about his time in combat. Kyle spent much of his time working with ailing vets…especially those struggling with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. So when Jodi Routh reached out to Kyle to help her […]
- Beyond the Last Note | Psalm 104:31-35 August 30, 2014
- Significant in Christ | Psalm 104:24-30 August 29, 2014
- An Active Disciple Maker – Part 2 | August 29, 2014 Broadcast August 29, 2014
- Dangerous Signs of Pride: Engaging in the Battle August 28, 2014
- Note to Self: Praise God Today! (Continued) | Psalm 104:19-23 August 28, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email