Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:17-22 Key Verses: Psalm 78:18-20 They willfully put God to the test by demanding the food they craved. They spoke against God; they said, “Can God really spread a table in the wilderness? True, he struck the rock, and water gushed out, streams flowed abundantly, but can he also give us bread? […]
2 Chronicles 21:18-20 After all this, the Lord afflicted Jehoram with an incurable disease of the bowels. In the course of time, at the end of the second year, his bowels came out because of the disease, and he died in great pain. His people made no funeral fire in his honor, as […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 56:1-7 Key Verses: Psalm 56:3-4 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? My friend is a daredevil, to say the least. I have never seen him back down from […]
1 Timothy 3:1-2 Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 1 John 1:8-10 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and […]
Matthew 1:24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. Today simply returning the ring can end an engagement. However, for Mary and Joseph the premarital pledge was binding and could be broken only by divorce. Having discovered that Mary was […]
- Wholehearted | Psalm 119:73-80 October 21, 2014
- Under Attack: Complacency | October 21, 2014 Broadcast October 21, 2014
- The Benefits of Affliction | Psalm 119:65-72 October 20, 2014
- Under Attack: Pride | October 20, 2014 Broadcast October 20, 2014
- #JESUS #Light of the World | October 19, 2014 October 19, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email