Mark 10:13-16 People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. […]
Luke 10:1-2 After this the Lord appointed seventy- two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his […]
Character produces conduct. Conduct follows character. Matthew 5:10-12 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great […]
Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Compassion + Action = Mercy JOHN 3:16 For God so loved the world [compassion] that he gave his only Son [Action] (MERCY) that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life. [Gift] (GRACE) Matthew 20:30-34 Two blind […]
Matthew 9:20-22 Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. She said to herself, “If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.” Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” […]
- The Cup | Mark 14:22-26 October 13, 2015
- What are You Searching for? | October 13, 2015 Broadcast October 13, 2015
- Sharing Selflessly – Community: Necessary Connections | October 11, 2015 October 12, 2015
- The Bread | Mark 14:22-26 October 12, 2015
- Sex, Sin and Grace – Part 2 | October 12, 2015 Broadcast October 12, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
Subcribe to the blog via email