Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Compassion + Action = Mercy JOHN 3:16 For God so loved the world [compassion] that he gave his only Son [Action] (MERCY) that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life. [Gift] (GRACE) Matthew 20:30-34 Two blind […]
Matthew 9:20-22 Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. She said to herself, “If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.” Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” […]
Luke 7:18-20 John’s disciples told him about all these things. Calling two of them, he sent them to the Lord to ask, “Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?” When the men came to Jesus, they said, “John the Baptist sent us to you to ask, ‘Are you […]
Matthew 7:21-23 Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons […]
Mark 2:1-5 A few days later, when Jesus again entered Capernaum, the people heard that he had come home. They gathered in such large numbers that there was no room left, not even outside the door, and he preached the word to them. Some men came, bringing to him a paralyzed man, carried by four […]
- Unbreakable! | Matthew 16:17-20 June 30, 2015
- A Biblically Managed Life – Part 1 | June 30, 2015 Broadcast June 30, 2015
- Peaceful & Childlike: Upside Down | June 28, 2015 June 29, 2015
- Personal Question. Personal Answer. | Matthew 16:13-16 June 29, 2015
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 2 | June 29, 2015 Broadcast June 29, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hello, I've added you to the Daily Devotional List. Thanks!
- REV'D WILSON EKENTA says: I WILL WANT TO BE RECEIVING A DAILY DEVOTIONAL FROM...
- Ernie Westerman says: Thank you Tunch for reminding us we need to reach out...
- Ernie Westerman says: Keep running the race!
- Darren Fields says: Thank you.
Subcribe to the blog via email