John 7:14-18 Not until halfway through the festival did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach. The Jews there were amazed and asked, “How did this man get such learning without having been taught?” Jesus answered, “My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me. Anyone […]
Matthew 18:6 If anyone causes one of these little ones–those who believe in me–to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Nurturing and protecting their children is the most important job that moms and dads have. […]
Mark 7:20-23 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come–sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person.” Character produces conduct. […]
John 6:27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval. A philosopher once wrote: “I can only answer the question ‘What am I to do?’ if I answer the […]
Matthew 13:33 He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.” Throughout history, many have tried to stop the kingdom of God. The Jewish leaders thought putting Jesus on the cross would […]
- The Generous Gift of Community | August 4, 2015 Broadcast August 4, 2015
- Crooked Timbers | Luke 13:10-13 August 3, 2015
- The Generous Gift of the Holy Spirit | August 3, 2015 Broadcast August 3, 2015
- Prophetic Irony | John 11:49-50 August 2, 2015
- Gravestones and Grave Clothes | John 11:44 August 1, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
- Gen says: Thanks so much Ron.
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Robby, you can reach us at email@example.com and let us...
- Robby says: Hi, for some reason I'm having trouble getting my emails through.
- Sue Berringer says: Hi John, I've added you to the mailing list.
Subcribe to the blog via email