Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:40-49 Key Verses: Psalm 78:40-43 How often they rebelled against him in the wilderness and grieved him in the wasteland! Again and again they put God to the test; they vexed the Holy One of Israel. They did not remember his power—the day he redeemed them from the oppressor, the day he […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:9-16 Key Verses: Psalm 78:9-11 The men of Ephraim, though armed with bows, turned back on the day of battle; they did not keep God’s covenant and refused to live by his law. They forgot what he had done, the wonders he had shown them. Satan is not that concerned when we […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 64:1-6 Key Verse: Psalm 64:1-3 For the director of music. A psalm of David. Hear me, my God, as I voice my complaint; protect my life from the threat of the enemy. Hide me from the conspiracy of the wicked, from the plots of evildoers. They sharpen their tongues like swords and […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 45:10-15 Key Verses: Psalm 45:13-15 All glorious is the princess within her chamber; her gown is interwoven with gold. In embroidered garments she is led to the king; her virgin companions follow her—those brought to be with her. Led in with joy and gladness, they enter the palace of the king. It […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 45:1-9 Key Verses: Psalm 45:3-4 For the director of music. To the tune of “Lilies.” Of the Sons of Korah. A maskil. A wedding song. Gird your sword on your side, you mighty one; clothe yourself with splendor and majesty. In your majesty ride forth victoriously in the cause of truth, humility […]
- A Daily Prayer for the Spirit’s Control August 27, 2014
- Note to Self: Praise God Today! | Psalm 104:10-18 August 27, 2014
- Connected in Biblical Community | August 27, 2014 Broadcast August 27, 2014
- King Hezekiah – Part 1: Engaging in the Battle August 26, 2014
- The Person of God | Psalm 104:1-9 August 26, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email