John 11:4 When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.” Jesus’ friend was desperately ill. The friend’s sisters sent the news to Jesus: “Lord, the one you love is sick.” They expected Jesus to come […]
John 9:1-5 As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. As long […]
Psalm 138:1-5 Of David. I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart; before the “gods” I will sing your praise. I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame. When […]
Psalm 97:1-7 The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side. His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles. The mountains melt […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 73:21-28 Key Verses: Psalm 73:23-24 Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Asaph was discouraged. Even though he was the leader of one of King David’s three Levitical choirs; even though he […]
- The Least of These | Matthew 25:34-40 October 7, 2015
- Adultery: Breaking the Covenant – Part 1 | October 7, 2015 Broadcast October 7, 2015
- Wasted | Matthew 25:21 October 6, 2015
- Homosexuality: Is It Really an Alternative? Part 2 | October 6, 2015 Broadcast October 6, 2015
- It’s Messy – Community: Necessary Connections | October 4, 2015 October 5, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
Subcribe to the blog via email