Psalm 97:1-7 The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side. His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles. The mountains melt […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 73:21-28 Key Verses: Psalm 73:23-24 Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Asaph was discouraged. Even though he was the leader of one of King David’s three Levitical choirs; even though he […]
Psalm 19:1-6 For the director of music. A psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. Yet their […]
Five Biblical Truths About Divorce: 1. Marriage is about God (or marriage is bigger than you). Genesis 2:18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” The ultimate purpose of marriage is to bring glory to God—together—in a […]
Genesis 2:18 The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” The big vision of marriage has been tragically shrunken to focus on the happiness and satisfaction of a husband and wife. Certainly happiness and satisfaction are desired outcomes, but marriage is […]
- The Power of Unity | Psalm 133 November 22, 2014
- Praise | Psalm 132:13-18 November 21, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 3 | November 21, 2014 Broadcast November 21, 2014
- Real Rest | Psalm 132:6-12 November 20, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 2 | November 20, 2014 Broadcast November 20, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
Subcribe to the blog via email