Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:73-80 Key Verse: Psalm 119:80 May I wholeheartedly follow your decrees, that I may not be put to shame. The world is full of choices. Food fills the shelves of the grocery store. Entire aisles are filled with candy to satisfy my sweet teeth (I have more than one). Cable television provides […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:65-72 Key Verses: Psalm 119:71-72 It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees. The law from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold. Affliction. It comes in many forms. Illness. Slander. Rejection. Death. Discouragement. Job loss. Divorce. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:41-48 Key Verses: Psalm 119:41-42 May your unfailing love come to me, LORD, your salvation, according to your promise; then I can answer anyone who taunts me, for I trust in your word. What do you trust in? At the end of the day, what gives you confidence? What brings a sense […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:33-40 Key Verses: Psalm 119:36-37 Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain. Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word. The heart naturally beats for itself. It looks out for number one. We see life through custom fitted lenses tinted with our […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:17-24 Key Verses: Psalm 119:17-18 ג Gimel Be good to your servant while I live, that I may obey your word. Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law. Quoting Isaiah, the Apostle Paul wrote, “‘No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what […]
- Elijah and Prophets of Baal: Engaging in the Battle October 23, 2014
- The Consummate Constant | Psalm 119:89-92 October 23, 2014
- Under Attack: Insecurity | October 23, 2014 Broadcast October 23, 2014
- The Weariness of Waiting | Psalm 119:81-88 October 22, 2014
- Under Attack: Sexual Satisfaction | October 22, 2014 Broadcast October 22, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email