Luke 1:18-20 Zechariah asked the angel, “How can I be sure of this? I am an old man and my wife is well along in years.” The angel said to him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this […]
Luke 1:16-17 He will bring back many of the people of Israel to the Lord their God. And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the parents to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous–to make ready a people […]
Luke 1:5-7 In the time of Herod king of Judea there was a priest named Zechariah, who belonged to the priestly division of Abijah; his wife Elizabeth was also a descendant of Aaron. Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord’s commands and decrees blamelessly. But they were childless […]
Matthew 27:51-54 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the […]
Mark 15:33-34 At noon, darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon. And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”). The eternality of God is one. There has never been a time […]
Luke 23:34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up his clothes by casting lots. Today’s passage demonstrates the depth of Jesus’ forgiveness. As Jesus hung on the cross, he asked the Father to forgive those who were killing him. He knew that they did […]
- The Journey Extra: Mike McCormick – Leadership Lessons December 1, 2015
- Advent: Preparing for Jesus – Proof for Believing | Luke 1:18-20 December 1, 2015
- Off the Beaten Path | December 1, 2015 Broadcast December 1, 2015
- Joy & Generosity – Community: Necessary Connections | November 29, 2015 November 30, 2015
- Advent: Preparing for Jesus – Preparing Yourself | Luke 1:16-17 November 30, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Angela Muglach says: l loved the series' very down to earth just 2...
- Sue Berringer says: Thank you Helen!
- Helen Valdez says: Thank you for the message I am a Calvary Aurora...
- cathydugan says: GOD bless you for your faithfulness to the WORD we need...
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
Subcribe to the blog via email