It’s well known that “we can’t out-give God.” But it’s less “well known” that responding to God’s gifts not only develops a grateful spirit, it opens your heart to even greater favors. In this sixty day devotional booklet, find out how we can properly respond to God’s generosity. Click here to order. Related […]
Luke 10:33-35 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. […]
John 7:14-18 Not until halfway through the festival did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach. The Jews there were amazed and asked, “How did this man get such learning without having been taught?” Jesus answered, “My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me. Anyone […]
Mark 7:9-13 And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ But you say that if anyone declares that what […]
John 6:27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval. A philosopher once wrote: “I can only answer the question ‘What am I to do?’ if I answer the […]
- The Generous Gift of Time | August 5, 2015 Broadcast August 5, 2015
- The Narrow Door | Luke 13:22-25 August 4, 2015
- The Generous Gift of Community | August 4, 2015 Broadcast August 4, 2015
- Crooked Timbers | Luke 13:10-13 August 3, 2015
- The Generous Gift of the Holy Spirit | August 3, 2015 Broadcast August 3, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
- Gen says: Thanks so much Ron.
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Robby, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us...
- Robby says: Hi, for some reason I'm having trouble getting my emails through.
- Sue Berringer says: Hi John, I've added you to the mailing list.
Subcribe to the blog via email