John 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. It starts by reading The Book, God’s love letter to his children. It is the truth of Scripture that sets us apart and allows us to truly live a life that pleases God. The Bible needs to be more than read. Believers need to […]
John 17:1-5 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know […]
Mark 14:17-21 When evening came, Jesus arrived with the Twelve. While they were reclining at the table eating, he said, “Truly I tell you, one of you will betray me–one who is eating with me.” They were saddened, and one by one they said to him, “Surely you don’t mean me?” “It is one of […]
Matthew 23:1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.” We all know of people […]
Luke 20:9-12 He went on to tell the people this parable: “A man planted a vineyard, rented it to some farmers and went away for a long time. At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants so they would give him some of the fruit of the vineyard. But the tenants beat him […]
Luke 15:25-30 “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe […]
- Advent: Preparing for Jesus – Proof for Believing | Luke 1:18-20 December 1, 2015
- Off the Beaten Path | December 1, 2015 Broadcast December 1, 2015
- Joy & Generosity – Community: Necessary Connections | November 29, 2015 November 30, 2015
- Advent: Preparing for Jesus – Preparing Yourself | Luke 1:16-17 November 30, 2015
- Light of the World | November 30, 2015 Broadcast November 30, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Angela Muglach says: l loved the series' very down to earth just 2...
- Sue Berringer says: Thank you Helen!
- Helen Valdez says: Thank you for the message I am a Calvary Aurora...
- cathydugan says: GOD bless you for your faithfulness to the WORD we need...
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
Subcribe to the blog via email