Psalm 132:1-5 A song of ascents. LORD, remember David and all his self-denial. He swore an oath to the LORD, he made a vow to the Mighty One of Jacob: “I will not enter my house or go to my bed, I will allow no sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids, till […]
#Jesus Purpose Know Jesus more intimately Follow him passionately Desire to obey him wholeheartedly Matthew 9:6b-7 So he said to the paralyzed man, “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.” Immediately he stood up in front of them, took what he had been lying on and went home praising […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:169-176 Key Verses: Psalm 119:173-176 May your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts. I long for your salvation, LORD, and your law gives me delight. Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me. I have strayed like a lost sheep. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:161-168 Key Verses: Psalm 119:165-168 Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble. I wait for your salvation, LORD, and I follow your commands. I obey your statutes, for I love them greatly. I obey your precepts and your statutes, for all my ways are known […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:153-160 Key Verses: Psalm 119:159-160 See how I love your precepts; preserve my life, LORD, in accordance with your love. All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Who do you call when your journey takes a sharp turn? Where do you go when unexpected circumstances barge in to […]
- The Power of Unity | Psalm 133 November 22, 2014
- Praise | Psalm 132:13-18 November 21, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 3 | November 21, 2014 Broadcast November 21, 2014
- Real Rest | Psalm 132:6-12 November 20, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 2 | November 20, 2014 Broadcast November 20, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
Subcribe to the blog via email