Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:129-136 Key Verses: Psalm 119:129-133 Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them. The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple. I open my mouth and pant, longing for your commands. Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:121-128 Key Verses: Psalm 119:124-125 Deal with your servant according to your love and teach me your decrees. I am your servant; give me discernment that I may understand your statutes. “Discernment,” said C. H. Spurgeon, “is not a matter of simply telling the difference between right and wrong; rather it is […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:107-112 Key Verses: Psalm 119:111-112 Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart. My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end. What will you inherit? A large sum of money? A family heirloom? A classic car? An estate? The family business? A new […]
Psalm 119:105-106 נ Nun Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws. While on maneuvers, a battleship lookout spotted a light in the dark, foggy night. After noting the light’s coordinates, the captain recognized his […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:97-104 Key Verses: Psalm 119:97-98,103-104 Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long. Your commands are always with me and make me wiser than my enemies . . . How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! I gain understanding from […]
- Time Tested | Psalm 119:137-144 October 31, 2014
- Under Attack: The Enemy – Part 3 | October 31, 2014 Broadcast October 31, 2014
- I Deserve This: Engaging in the Battle October 30, 2014
- Panting for God’s Word | Psalm 119:129-136 October 30, 2014
- Under Attack: The Enemy – Part 2 | October 30, 2014 Broadcast October 30, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email