Mark 14:17-21 When evening came, Jesus arrived with the Twelve. While they were reclining at the table eating, he said, “Truly I tell you, one of you will betray me–one who is eating with me.” They were saddened, and one by one they said to him, “Surely you don’t mean me?” “It is one of […]
Matthew 23:1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.” We all know of people […]
Luke 20:9-12 He went on to tell the people this parable: “A man planted a vineyard, rented it to some farmers and went away for a long time. At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants so they would give him some of the fruit of the vineyard. But the tenants beat him […]
Luke 15:25-30 “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe […]
Luke 14:15-18 When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.” Jesus replied: “A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests. At the time of the banquet he sent his […]
- The Cup | Mark 14:22-26 October 13, 2015
- What are You Searching for? | October 13, 2015 Broadcast October 13, 2015
- FEATURED RESOURCE: Assurance of Salvation mp3 and CD October 13, 2015
- Sharing Selflessly – Community: Necessary Connections | October 11, 2015 October 12, 2015
- The Bread | Mark 14:22-26 October 12, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- cathydugan says: GOD bless you for your faithfulness to the WORD we need...
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
Subcribe to the blog via email