Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:65-72 Key Verses: Psalm 119:71-72 It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees. The law from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold. Affliction. It comes in many forms. Illness. Slander. Rejection. Death. Discouragement. Job loss. Divorce. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:56-64 Key Verses: Psalm 78:56-58 But they put God to the test and rebelled against the Most High; they did not keep his statutes. Like their ancestors they were disloyal and faithless, as unreliable as a faulty bow. They angered him with their high places; they aroused his jealousy with their idols. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:32-39 Key Verses: Psalm 78:38-39 Yet he was merciful; he forgave their iniquities and did not destroy them. Time after time he restrained his anger and did not stir up his full wrath. He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return. The people of Israel saw […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 52 Key Verses: Psalm 52:6-8 For the director of music. A maskil of David. When Doeg the Edomite had gone to Saul and told him: “David has gone to the house of Ahimelek. The righteous will see and fear; they will laugh at you, saying, “Here now is the man who did […]
Psalm 26:1-7 Of David. Vindicate me, LORD, for I have led a blameless life; I have trusted in the LORD and have not faltered. Test me, LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness. I […]
- Time Tested | Psalm 119:137-144 October 31, 2014
- Under Attack: The Enemy – Part 3 | October 31, 2014 Broadcast October 31, 2014
- I Deserve This: Engaging in the Battle October 30, 2014
- Panting for God’s Word | Psalm 119:129-136 October 30, 2014
- Under Attack: The Enemy – Part 2 | October 30, 2014 Broadcast October 30, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email