Mark 1:21-22 They went to Capernaum, and when the Sabbath came, Jesus went into the synagogue and began to teach. The people were amazed at his teaching, because he taught them as one who had authority, not as the teachers of the law. The religious leaders had turned the teaching of the Old Testament into […]
John 2:9-11 The master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside and said, “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after […]
John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. Moses, the great prophet and leader in the Old Testament, laid down the law. He was God’s instrument in revealing the ceremonial, civil and moral law to the people of Israel. However, the law was “a shadow of the […]
Matthew 9:9 As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him. Matthew was an outcast – banned from the synagogue, a hated tax collector. He had sold out to the Roman government that was […]
#Jesus Purpose Know Jesus more intimately Follow him passionately Desire to obey him wholeheartedly Matthew 9:6b-7 So he said to the paralyzed man, “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.” Immediately he stood up in front of them, took what he had been lying on and went home praising […]
- Blind Spots | Matthew 7:3-5 April 19, 2015
- First Things First | Matthew 6:33-34 April 18, 2015
- Worried? Check Out the Flowers | Matthew 6:28-32 April 17, 2015
- God’s Design for Parenting – Part 2 | April 17, 2015 Broadcast April 17, 2015
- Believers Defense Against Satan: Engaging in the Battle April 16, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Michael says: I feel like fasting is a lost practice among most Christians.
- Mayra Perez says: Blessings, I'm been waiting for God to work in my life,...
- Mayra Perez says: Thank you
- Rose Torbert says: Thank you for being a willing vessel. God bless you, your...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
Subcribe to the blog via email