Today’s Passage: Psalm 52 Key Verses: Psalm 52:6-8 For the director of music. A maskil of David. When Doeg the Edomite had gone to Saul and told him: “David has gone to the house of Ahimelek. The righteous will see and fear; they will laugh at you, saying, “Here now is the man who did […]
Psalm 26:1-7 Of David. Vindicate me, LORD, for I have led a blameless life; I have trusted in the LORD and have not faltered. Test me, LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness. I […]
Psalm 17:1-5 A prayer of David. Hear me, LORD, my plea is just; listen to my cry. Hear my prayer—it does not rise from deceitful lips. Let my vindication come from you; may your eyes see what is right. Though you probe my heart, though you examine me at night and test me, you will […]
Galatians 4:4 But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, Genesis 5:5-8 Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died. When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the father of Enosh. After he became the […]
Luke 7:40-43 Jesus answered him, “Simon, I have something to tell you.” “Tell me, teacher,” he said. “Two people owed money to a certain moneylender. One owed him five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. Neither of them had the money to pay him back, so he forgave the debts of both. Now which of […]
all Biblical Manhood children Christ devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person relationship Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Wonderful pictures. Great captions to explain the pics. Thank...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Thank you for this journey for those of us at "home."...
- Kay McKim says: I have been enjoying following your tour of the Holy Land...
Subcribe to the blog via email