Today’s Passage: Psalm 102:18-28 Key Verses: Psalm 102:27-28 But you remain the same, and your years will never end. The children of your servants will live in your presence; their descendants will be established before you. This psalm was written by a person going through an extremely challenging time. The beginning of the psalm gives […]
Psalm 102:12-17 But you, LORD, sit enthroned forever; your renown endures through all generations. You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come. For her stones are dear to your servants; her very dust moves them to pity. The nations will fear […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 88:13-18 Key Verses: Psalm 88:13-14 But I cry to you for help, LORD; in the morning my prayer comes before you. Why, LORD, do you reject me and hide your face from me? You know your heart is heavy when it’s heavy in the morning; when the great challenge in your life […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 81:11-16 Key Verses: Psalm 81:11-14 But my people would not listen to me; Israel would not submit to me. So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices. If my people would only listen to me, if Israel would only follow my ways, how quickly I would […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 73:12-20 Key Verses: Psalm 73:16-19 When I tried to understand all this, it troubled me deeply till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny. Surely you place them on slippery ground; you cast them down to ruin. How suddenly are they destroyed, completely swept away by terrors! […]
- Beyond the Last Note | Psalm 104:31-35 August 30, 2014
- Significant in Christ | Psalm 104:24-30 August 29, 2014
- An Active Disciple Maker – Part 2 | August 29, 2014 Broadcast August 29, 2014
- Dangerous Signs of Pride: Engaging in the Battle August 28, 2014
- Note to Self: Praise God Today! (Continued) | Psalm 104:19-23 August 28, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email