Today’s Passage: Psalm 109:16-25 Key Verses: Psalm 109:21-22 But you, Sovereign LORD, help me for your name’s sake; out of the goodness of your love, deliver me. For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me. A wounded heart. Broken by a spouse. Bleeding from reckless words. Weighed down by rejection. […]
John 1:1, 14 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 102:18-28 Key Verses: Psalm 102:27-28 But you remain the same, and your years will never end. The children of your servants will live in your presence; their descendants will be established before you. This psalm was written by a person going through an extremely challenging time. The beginning of the psalm gives […]
Psalm 102:12-17 But you, LORD, sit enthroned forever; your renown endures through all generations. You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come. For her stones are dear to your servants; her very dust moves them to pity. The nations will fear […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 88:13-18 Key Verses: Psalm 88:13-14 But I cry to you for help, LORD; in the morning my prayer comes before you. Why, LORD, do you reject me and hide your face from me? You know your heart is heavy when it’s heavy in the morning; when the great challenge in your life […]
- Blurred Vision. Clear Trust | Psalm 115:1-8 September 30, 2014
- Joshua: Collapsing the Walls | September 30, 2014 Broadcast September 30, 2014
- #JESUS #Tempted | September 28, 2014 September 29, 2014
- Tremble in His Presence | Psalm 114 September 29, 2014
- Giants in the Land | September 29, 2014 Broadcast September 29, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email