Mark 7:20-23 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come–sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person.” Character produces conduct. […]
Mark 7:9-13 And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ But you say that if anyone declares that what […]
Luke 9:12-17 Late in the afternoon the Twelve came to him and said, “Send the crowd away so they can go to the surrounding villages and countryside and find food and lodging, because we are in a remote place here.” He replied, “You give them something to eat.” They answered, “We have only five loaves […]
Mark 6:20 Herod feared John and protected him, knowing him to be a righteous and holy man. When Herod heard John, he was greatly puzzled; yet he liked to listen to him. Many enjoy Christianity in the same way one enjoys a Rubik’s Cube. It is enjoyable and challenging, frustrating and promising. Aligning the colors […]
Character produces conduct. Conduct follows character. Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. HEART MIND: What we think (Intellect) EMOTIONS: What we feel (Desires) WILL: What we do (Decisions and Actions) PURITY Clean Free Complete “Pure in heart” = Wholehearted, undivided, love and commitment to […]
- Kingdom After the Cross | Matthew 16:21-23 July 1, 2015
- A Biblically Managed Life – Part 2 | July 1, 2015 Broadcast July 1, 2015
- Unbreakable! | Matthew 16:17-20 June 30, 2015
- A Biblically Managed Life – Part 1 | June 30, 2015 Broadcast June 30, 2015
- Peaceful & Childlike: Upside Down | June 28, 2015 June 29, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hello, I've added you to the Daily Devotional List. Thanks!
- REV'D WILSON EKENTA says: I WILL WANT TO BE RECEIVING A DAILY DEVOTIONAL FROM...
- Ernie Westerman says: Thank you Tunch for reminding us we need to reach out...
- Ernie Westerman says: Keep running the race!
- Darren Fields says: Thank you.
Subcribe to the blog via email