1. To know Jesus more intimately. John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world […]
This past summer has not been a particularly good one for the evangelical church. From the New York Times, to USA Today, to Christianity Today, pastors and churches have been in the headlines. One Christian leader made the news for his multi-million dollar home and cult-like practices. Another with 15,000 church attenders and 250,000 podcast […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 104:24-30 Key Verses: Psalm 104:27-30 All creatures look to you to give them their food at the proper time. When you give it to them, they gather it up; when you open your hand, they are satisfied with good things. When you hide your face, they are terrified; when you take away […]
John 1:1, 14 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. […]
Significant Secure Accepted Forgiven Empowered Significance: To have meaning To possess importance To carry influence To contain substance To make impact To be held in regard…esteemed True significance is found in our union with Jesus Christ alone. Union with Christ is a phrase used to summarize several different relationships between the believer and […]
- King Hezekiah Part 2: Engaging in the Battle September 18, 2014
- Retreat to Pray | Psalm 109:1-5 September 18, 2014
- The “Somewhat” Christian | September 18, 2014 Broadcast September 18, 2014
- The Enemy Crusher | Psalm 108:6-13 September 17, 2014
- The Extreme Test | September 17, 2014 Broadcast September 17, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email