Significant Secure Accepted Forgiven Empowered Significance: To have meaning To possess importance To carry influence To contain substance To make impact To be held in regard…esteemed True significance is found in our union with Jesus Christ alone. Union with Christ is a phrase used to summarize several different relationships between the believer and […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:30-37 Key Verses: Psalm 89:35-37 Once for all, I have sworn by my holiness—and I will not lie to David—that his line will continue forever and his throne endure before me like the sun; it will be established forever like the moon, the faithful witness in the sky.” God promised to preserve […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:19-29 Key Verses: Psalm 89:24-29 My faithful love will be with [David], and through my name his horn will be exalted. I will set his hand over the sea, his right hand over the rivers. He will call out to me, ‘You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior. ’ […]
2 Chronicles 26:1 Then all the people of Judah took Uzziah, who was sixteen years old, and made him king in place of his father Amaziah. 2 Chronicles 26:5 He sought God during the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the fear of God. As long as he sought the Lord, God […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 68:20-27 Key Verse: Psalm 68:20 Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign LORD comes escape from death. Our God is a God who saves. This psalm was written for a victory celebration. A great crowd had gathered to party — God style. The singers led the way, followed by […]
- A Bird Alone on a Roof (Continued) | Psalm 102:18-28 August 22, 2014
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 2 | August 22, 2014 Broadcast August 22, 2014
- What Will You Leave For Tomorrow: Engaging in the Battle August 21, 2014
- A Bird Alone on a Roof (Continued) | Psalm 102:12-17 August 21, 2014
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 1 | August 21, 2014 Broadcast August 21, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email