Today’s Passage: Psalm 104:24-30 Key Verses: Psalm 104:27-30 All creatures look to you to give them their food at the proper time. When you give it to them, they gather it up; when you open your hand, they are satisfied with good things. When you hide your face, they are terrified; when you take away […]
Significant Secure Accepted Forgiven Empowered Significance: To have meaning To possess importance To carry influence To contain substance To make impact To be held in regard…esteemed True significance is found in our union with Jesus Christ alone. Union with Christ is a phrase used to summarize several different relationships between the believer and […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:30-37 Key Verses: Psalm 89:35-37 Once for all, I have sworn by my holiness—and I will not lie to David—that his line will continue forever and his throne endure before me like the sun; it will be established forever like the moon, the faithful witness in the sky.” God promised to preserve […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:19-29 Key Verses: Psalm 89:24-29 My faithful love will be with [David], and through my name his horn will be exalted. I will set his hand over the sea, his right hand over the rivers. He will call out to me, ‘You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior. ’ […]
2 Chronicles 26:1 Then all the people of Judah took Uzziah, who was sixteen years old, and made him king in place of his father Amaziah. 2 Chronicles 26:5 He sought God during the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the fear of God. As long as he sought the Lord, God […]
- Igniting a Lonely Heart | September 2, 2014 Broadcast September 2, 2014
- God Never Wastes Your Time | Psalm 105:12-22 September 1, 2014
- Igniting a Heart for God | September 1, 2014 Broadcast September 1, 2014
- FEATURED RESOURCE: Ignite Book August 31, 2014
- Practical Praise | Psalm 105:1-11 August 31, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email