John 20:24-29 Now Thomas (called Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand […]
John 20:1-8 Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance. So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, “They have taken the Lord out […]
Matthew 27:59-60 Joseph took the body, wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, and placed it in his own new tomb that he had cut out of the rock. He rolled a big stone in front of the entrance to the tomb and went away. This was not what they had bargained for. The One […]
Matthew 27:51-54 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the […]
John 19:30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. To be honest, when Jesus bowed his head and died it didn’t look much like an accomplished mission. It looked more like a tragic mistake. Jesus hung lifeless on a cross, […]
Mark 15:33-34 At noon, darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon. And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”). The eternality of God is one. There has never been a time […]
- Believing Without Seeing | John 20:24-29 November 24, 2015
- Thanksgiving: A Response of the Heart | November 24, 2015 Broadcast November 24, 2015
- He is Risen Indeed! | Matthew 28:10 November 23, 2015
- Giving Thanks | November 23, 2015 Broadcast November 23, 2015
- The Resurrected Lord | John 20:1-8 November 22, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Angela Muglach says: l loved the series' very down to earth just 2...
- Sue Berringer says: Thank you Helen!
- Helen Valdez says: Thank you for the message I am a Calvary Aurora...
- cathydugan says: GOD bless you for your faithfulness to the WORD we need...
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
Subcribe to the blog via email