#Jesus Purpose Know Jesus more intimately Follow him passionately Desire to obey him wholeheartedly Matthew 9:6b-7 So he said to the paralyzed man, “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.” Immediately he stood up in front of them, took what he had been lying on and went home praising […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:161-168 Key Verses: Psalm 119:165-168 Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble. I wait for your salvation, LORD, and I follow your commands. I obey your statutes, for I love them greatly. I obey your precepts and your statutes, for all my ways are known […]
John 4:4-6 Now he had to go through Samaria. So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon. John 4:9-14 […]
According to a Pew Research poll of 35,000 Americans 18 years and older, 78.4% say they are Christians. That’s an impressive number…until you start to break it down. That’s what Ed Stetzer has down in his article, MissionTrends: 4 Trends for Churches to Consider. Stetzer says that of the Americans who say they are Christians […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:33-40 Key Verses: Psalm 119:36-37 Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain. Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word. The heart naturally beats for itself. It looks out for number one. We see life through custom fitted lenses tinted with our […]
- Idols | Psalm 135:15-21 November 26, 2014
- A Life of Thanksgiving | November 26, 2014 Broadcast November 26, 2014
- Proof for Faith | Psalm 135:8-14 November 25, 2014
- Thanksgiving: A Response of the Heart | November 25, 2014 Broadcast November 25, 2014
- A Hallelujah Life | Psalm 135:1-7 November 24, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
Subcribe to the blog via email