Today’s Passage: Psalm 92:8-15 Key Verses: Psalm 92:12-15 The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the LORD, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green, proclaiming, […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 91:1-8 Key Verses: Psalm 91:1-2 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” There is a direct connection between where we live and how […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:1-4 Key Verses: Psalm 89:1-2 I will sing of the LORD’s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself. Ethan, the writer of today’s psalm, was a […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:9-16 Key Verses: Psalm 78:9-11 The men of Ephraim, though armed with bows, turned back on the day of battle; they did not keep God’s covenant and refused to live by his law. They forgot what he had done, the wonders he had shown them. Satan is not that concerned when we […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 56:8-13 Key Verses: Psalm 56:10-11 In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me? Those who teach that following Christ is a life of health and wealth do a tragic disservice. We live in a […]
- God Never Wastes Your Time | Psalm 105:23-38 September 2, 2014
- Igniting a Lonely Heart | September 2, 2014 Broadcast September 2, 2014
- God Never Wastes Your Time | Psalm 105:12-22 September 1, 2014
- Igniting a Heart for God | September 1, 2014 Broadcast September 1, 2014
- FEATURED RESOURCE: Ignite Book August 31, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email