Related PostsFEATURED RESOURCE: A Biblically Managed Life Booklet Responding to the Generosity of God Welcome to the Life God Has for You Booklet Strong and Courageous Booklet Why Did Christ Have to Die Booklet
Tagged: Living Hope
Psalm 95:1-3 Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods. Commenting on this psalm, C. H. Spurgeon […]
Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. Baptism does not make you a Christian. It does not complete the process of you becoming a Christian. It […]
Acts 2:41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day. I was standing in the lobby between services, minding my own business, when she approached. “I have something I need to talk to you about.” I prepared myself, not knowing what would be her complaint […]
Acts 2:46-47 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. The new church was off […]
- Dangerous Signs of Pride: Engaging in the Battle August 28, 2014
- Note to Self: Praise God Today! (Continued) | Psalm 104:19-23 August 28, 2014
- An Active Disciple Maker – Part 1 | August 28, 2014 Broadcast August 28, 2014
- A Daily Prayer for the Spirit’s Control August 27, 2014
- Note to Self: Praise God Today! | Psalm 104:10-18 August 27, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email