Character produces conduct. Conduct follows character. Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. HEART MIND: What we think (Intellect) EMOTIONS: What we feel (Desires) WILL: What we do (Decisions and Actions) PURITY Clean Free Complete “Pure in heart” = Wholehearted, undivided, love and commitment to […]
Luke 7:39-43 When the Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, “If this man were a prophet, he would know who is touching him and what kind of woman she is–that she is a sinner.” Jesus answered him, “Simon, I have something to tell you.” “Tell me, teacher,” he said. “Two […]
Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts […]
Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. I cannot serve two masters. Serve: Placing myself in submission to someone or something. To be subjected to. […]
Matthew 5:43-45 You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain […]
- Connected in Biblical Community | July 2, 2015 Broadcast July 2, 2015
- Kingdom After the Cross | Matthew 16:21-23 July 1, 2015
- A Biblically Managed Life – Part 2 | July 1, 2015 Broadcast July 1, 2015
- Unbreakable! | Matthew 16:17-20 June 30, 2015
- A Biblically Managed Life – Part 1 | June 30, 2015 Broadcast June 30, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hello, I've added you to the Daily Devotional List. Thanks!
- REV'D WILSON EKENTA says: I WILL WANT TO BE RECEIVING A DAILY DEVOTIONAL FROM...
- Ernie Westerman says: Thank you Tunch for reminding us we need to reach out...
- Ernie Westerman says: Keep running the race!
- Darren Fields says: Thank you.
Subcribe to the blog via email