Today’s Passage: Psalm 96:9-13 Key Verse: Psalm 96:9-10a Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth. Say among the nations, “The LORD reigns.” Worship is something I do. It is an active demonstration of my love for God by appropriately responding to his person, work and Word. Worship […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:1-4 Key Verses: Psalm 89:1-2 I will sing of the LORD’s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself. Ethan, the writer of today’s psalm, was a […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 87 Key Verses: Psalm 87:1-2 He has founded his city on the holy mountain. The LORD loves the gates of Zion more than all the other dwellings of Jacob. God chose Israel to represent him on earth. Through the nation he showed who he was and how he interacts with those he […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 86:14-17 Key Verses: Psalm 86:15-16a But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. Turn to me and have mercy on me . . . Lord, you are compassionate. Compassion is a deep feeling of sympathy with the desire and ability to do something […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:56-64 Key Verses: Psalm 78:56-58 But they put God to the test and rebelled against the Most High; they did not keep his statutes. Like their ancestors they were disloyal and faithless, as unreliable as a faulty bow. They angered him with their high places; they aroused his jealousy with their idols. […]
- What Will You Leave For Tomorrow: Engaging in the Battle August 21, 2014
- A Bird Alone on a Roof (Continued) | Psalm 102:12-17 August 21, 2014
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 1 | August 21, 2014 Broadcast August 21, 2014
- A Bird Alone on a Roof | Psalm 102:1-11 August 20, 2014
- Passionate Worshiper – Part 2 | August 20, 2014 Broadcast August 20, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email