Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:161-168 Key Verses: Psalm 119:165-168 Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble. I wait for your salvation, LORD, and I follow your commands. I obey your statutes, for I love them greatly. I obey your precepts and your statutes, for all my ways are known […]
John 4:4-6 Now he had to go through Samaria. So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon. John 4:9-14 […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:93-96 Key Verses: Psalm 119:93-94 I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life. Save me, for I am yours; I have sought out your precepts. Have you ever heard comments like these? When I read the Bible in the morning, I have a great day. When […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:73-80 Key Verse: Psalm 119:80 May I wholeheartedly follow your decrees, that I may not be put to shame. The world is full of choices. Food fills the shelves of the grocery store. Entire aisles are filled with candy to satisfy my sweet teeth (I have more than one). Cable television provides […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:41-48 Key Verses: Psalm 119:41-42 May your unfailing love come to me, LORD, your salvation, according to your promise; then I can answer anyone who taunts me, for I trust in your word. What do you trust in? At the end of the day, what gives you confidence? What brings a sense […]
- Real Rest | Psalm 132:6-12 November 20, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 2 | November 20, 2014 Broadcast November 20, 2014
- Self-Denial | Psalm 132:1-5 November 19, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 1 | November 19, 2014 Broadcast November 19, 2014
- Real Humility | Psalm 131 November 18, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
Subcribe to the blog via email