John 12:4-8 But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, “Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages.” He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the […]
John 12:1-3 Six days before the Passover, Jesus came to Bethany, where Lazarus lived, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. Here a dinner was given in Jesus’ honor. Martha served, while Lazarus was among those reclining at the table with him. Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she […]
John 10:28-30 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one. I grew up believing that I […]
Luke 10:33-35 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. […]
Character produces conduct. Conduct follows character. Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. HEART MIND: What we think (Intellect) EMOTIONS: What we feel (Desires) WILL: What we do (Decisions and Actions) PURITY Clean Free Complete “Pure in heart” = Wholehearted, undivided, love and commitment to […]
- House Cleaning | Matthew 21:10-13 September 5, 2015
- Unmet Expectations | Matthew 21:7-9 September 4, 2015
- FEATURED RESOURCE: Unshakable Faith Booklet September 4, 2015
- God, Where are you in my Shaken World? | September 4, 2015 Broadcast September 4, 2015
- Abandoning My Agenda | Matthew 21:1-5 September 3, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
- Gen says: Thanks so much Ron.
Subcribe to the blog via email