GOD HUMBLED HIS SON Isaiah 53:1-2 Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in […]
Genesis 2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; Genesis 3:7-12 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves. Then the man and […]
Galatians 4:4 But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, Genesis 5:5-8 Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died. When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the father of Enosh. After he became the […]
Purpose of Family Under Attack: To be equipped with a biblical understanding of the issues that surround marriage and families. To personally apply the biblical truths. 1. Shouldn’t abuse be grounds for divorce? 1 Peter 3:7 Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them […]
Purpose of Family Under Attack: To be equipped with a biblical understanding of the issues that surround marriage and families. To personally apply the biblical truths. FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PARENTING: 1. Children are gift from God. Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, The fruit […]
- Wholehearted | Psalm 119:73-80 October 21, 2014
- Under Attack: Complacency | October 21, 2014 Broadcast October 21, 2014
- The Benefits of Affliction | Psalm 119:65-72 October 20, 2014
- Under Attack: Pride | October 20, 2014 Broadcast October 20, 2014
- #JESUS #Light of the World | October 19, 2014 October 19, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email