Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:107-112 Key Verses: Psalm 119:111-112 Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart. My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end. What will you inherit? A large sum of money? A family heirloom? A classic car? An estate? The family business? A new […]
75 American “Christians: 25—Cultural Christians 25—Congregational Christians 25—Convictional Christians John 2:15-17 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 118:1-7 Key Verses: Psalm 118:5-7 When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD; he brought me into a spacious place. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? The LORD is with me; he is my helper. I look in triumph on my […]
#Jesus: Purpose: To know Jesus intimately To follow Jesus passionately To obey Jesus wholeheartedly John 1:20-23 He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Messiah.” They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” Finally […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 108:6-13 Key Verses: Psalm 108:12-13 Give us aid against the enemy, for human help is worthless. With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies. Enemies. People who want to destroy. “Friends” who want to slander. Inappropriate Facebook posts. Unfitting Instagrams. Gossipers. Behind the backers. Things that […]
- Under Attack: The Enemy – Part 3 | October 31, 2014 Broadcast October 31, 2014
- I Deserve This: Engaging in the Battle October 30, 2014
- Panting for God’s Word | Psalm 119:129-136 October 30, 2014
- Under Attack: The Enemy – Part 2 | October 30, 2014 Broadcast October 30, 2014
- Right and Almost Right | Psalm 119:121-128 October 29, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email