Matthew 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. Every person is tempted, and each temptation comes from one of three sources: The World: We live in Satan’s realm. He has created a culture that is in opposition to God (Think: ISIS, sexual abuse, slavery, abuse of power, etc.). […]
Matthew 6:2-4 So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand […]
Mark 1:27-28 The people were all so amazed that they asked each other, “What is this? A new teaching—and with authority! He even gives orders to impure spirits and they obey him.” News about him spread quickly over the whole region of Galilee. Today’s passage takes place when Jesus was teaching in a Capernaum synagogue. […]
John 4:49-51 The royal official said, “Sir, come down before my child dies.” “Go,” Jesus replied, “your son will live.” The man took Jesus at his word and departed. While he was still on the way, his servants met him with the news that his boy was living. “Your son is dying.” I cannot imagine […]
John 4:39-42 Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.” So when the Samaritans came to him, they urged him to stay with them, and he stayed two days. And because of his words many more became believers. They said to […]
- Blind Spots | Matthew 7:3-5 April 19, 2015
- First Things First | Matthew 6:33-34 April 18, 2015
- Worried? Check Out the Flowers | Matthew 6:28-32 April 17, 2015
- God’s Design for Parenting – Part 2 | April 17, 2015 Broadcast April 17, 2015
- Believers Defense Against Satan: Engaging in the Battle April 16, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Michael says: I feel like fasting is a lost practice among most Christians.
- Mayra Perez says: Blessings, I'm been waiting for God to work in my life,...
- Mayra Perez says: Thank you
- Rose Torbert says: Thank you for being a willing vessel. God bless you, your...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
Subcribe to the blog via email