Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:19-29 Key Verses: Psalm 89:24-29 My faithful love will be with [David], and through my name his horn will be exalted. I will set his hand over the sea, his right hand over the rivers. He will call out to me, ‘You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior. ’ […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:5-18 Key Verses: Psalm 89:14-18 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you. Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, LORD. They rejoice in your name all day long; they celebrate your righteousness. For you […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:9-16 Key Verses: Psalm 78:9-11 The men of Ephraim, though armed with bows, turned back on the day of battle; they did not keep God’s covenant and refused to live by his law. They forgot what he had done, the wonders he had shown them. Satan is not that concerned when we […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 74:12-17 Key Verses: Psalm 74:12, 16-17 But God is my King from long ago; he brings salvation on the earth . . . The day is yours, and yours also the night; you established the sun and moon. It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth; you made both […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 68:15-19 Key Verse: Psalm 68:19 Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. In some stretches of life the burdens are weighty. Sickness, tests, treatments and recovery produce a tangible load on our souls. Death and grief cloud our hearts and minds with a thick fog. […]
- Welcome to a Life of Joy | July 25, 2014 Broadcast July 25, 2014
- Men’s Issues: The Full Armor of God — Part 1 July 24, 2014
- An Eternal Throne | Psalm 89:19-29 July 24, 2014
- Welcome to a Life of Significance | July 24, 2014 Broadcast July 24, 2014
- FEATURED RESOURCE: Welcome to the Life God Has for You Booklet July 24, 2014
all Biblical Manhood Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person relationship Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
Subcribe to the blog via email