John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. If a person wants a religion that ties up nice and tight so it can fit into a little box, Christianity is not for that person. Jesus does not […]
John 6:68-69 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.” Our journey will be through the Gospels. This journey will take us throughout the land of Israel. We will start […]
Psalm 146:1-5 Praise the LORD. Praise the LORD, my soul. I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save. When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very […]
Psalm 139:1-6 For the director of music. Of David. A psalm. You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is […]
Psalm 138:1-5 Of David. I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart; before the “gods” I will sing your praise. I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame. When […]
- Going Public | Matthew 3:14-15 January 30, 2015
- Multiplying My Influence | January 30, 2015 Broadcast January 30, 2015
- The Next Step: Go and Serve: Engaging in the Battle January 29, 2015
- Humble Passion | Matthew 3:13-15 January 29, 2015
- Molding My Influence | January 29, 2015 Broadcast January 29, 2015
all always Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sherry says: This is the best program that I have heard on abortion,...
- Raquel says: Awesome broadcast. Thank you. Be blessed
- Nola Marrs says: I heard your message this morning and was very moved by...
- Pat DaShiell says: Your message 'The King's Presence', really hit me in the...
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
Subcribe to the blog via email