Psalm 99:1-5 The LORD reigns, let the nations tremble; he sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake. Great is the LORD in Zion; he is exalted over all the nations. Let them praise your great and awesome name—he is holy. The King is mighty, he loves justice—you have established equity; in Jacob you […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 95:1-5 Key Verses: Psalm 95:1-3 Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods. Commenting […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 92:1-7 Key Verses: Psalm 92:1-3 It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. It is good to come together for […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:38-45 Key Verses: Psalm 89:38-40 But you have rejected, you have spurned, you have been very angry with your anointed one. You have renounced the covenant with your servant and have defiled his crown in the dust. You have broken through all his walls and reduced his strongholds to ruins. On one […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:19-29 Key Verses: Psalm 89:24-29 My faithful love will be with [David], and through my name his horn will be exalted. I will set his hand over the sea, his right hand over the rivers. He will call out to me, ‘You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior. ’ […]
- A Bird Alone on a Roof | Psalm 102:1-11 August 20, 2014
- Passionate Worshiper – Part 2 | August 20, 2014 Broadcast August 20, 2014
- You Deserve This: Engaging in the Battle August 19, 2014
- Passionate Worshiper – Part 1 | August 19, 2014 Broadcast August 19, 2014
- Renewing Our Commitments | Psalm 101 August 19, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
Subcribe to the blog via email