Matthew 27:51-54 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the […]
Luke 23:34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up his clothes by casting lots. Today’s passage demonstrates the depth of Jesus’ forgiveness. As Jesus hung on the cross, he asked the Father to forgive those who were killing him. He knew that they did […]
Matthew 25:34-40 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, […]
Mark 12:28-31 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?” “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love […]
Matthew 22:23-28 That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him with a question. “Teacher,” they said, “Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and raise up offspring for him. Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one […]
Romans 3:10-12 There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks God. All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one. Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short […]
- Second Chances | John 21:15 November 25, 2015
- A Life of Thanksgiving | November 25, 2015 Broadcast November 25, 2015
- Believing Without Seeing | John 20:24-29 November 24, 2015
- Thanksgiving: A Response of the Heart | November 24, 2015 Broadcast November 24, 2015
- He is Risen Indeed! | Matthew 28:10 November 23, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Angela Muglach says: l loved the series' very down to earth just 2...
- Sue Berringer says: Thank you Helen!
- Helen Valdez says: Thank you for the message I am a Calvary Aurora...
- cathydugan says: GOD bless you for your faithfulness to the WORD we need...
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
Subcribe to the blog via email