Matthew 16:13-16 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?” They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” […]
Mark 7:36-37 Jesus commanded them not to tell anyone. But the more he did so, the more they kept talking about it. People were overwhelmed with amazement. “He has done everything well,” they said. “He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak.” Jesus was by the Sea of Galilee when some people brought […]
Mark 7:6-7 He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written: “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’” The religious leaders of Jesus’ day were always looking for a way to […]
Mark 6:4-6 Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home.” He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them. He was amazed at their lack of faith. Jesus went to […]
Matthew 13:33 He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.” Throughout history, many have tried to stop the kingdom of God. The Jewish leaders thought putting Jesus on the cross would […]
- Unbreakable! | Matthew 16:17-20 June 30, 2015
- A Biblically Managed Life – Part 1 | June 30, 2015 Broadcast June 30, 2015
- Peaceful & Childlike: Upside Down | June 28, 2015 June 29, 2015
- Personal Question. Personal Answer. | Matthew 16:13-16 June 29, 2015
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 2 | June 29, 2015 Broadcast June 29, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hello, I've added you to the Daily Devotional List. Thanks!
- REV'D WILSON EKENTA says: I WILL WANT TO BE RECEIVING A DAILY DEVOTIONAL FROM...
- Ernie Westerman says: Thank you Tunch for reminding us we need to reach out...
- Ernie Westerman says: Keep running the race!
- Darren Fields says: Thank you.
Subcribe to the blog via email