Matthew 25:34-40 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, […]
Mark 12:28-31 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?” “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love […]
Matthew 22:23-28 That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him with a question. “Teacher,” they said, “Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and raise up offspring for him. Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one […]
Romans 3:10-12 There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks God. All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one. Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short […]
Luke 15:8-9 Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Doesn’t she light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.’ I was standing in […]
- The Least of These | Matthew 25:34-40 October 7, 2015
- Adultery: Breaking the Covenant – Part 1 | October 7, 2015 Broadcast October 7, 2015
- Wasted | Matthew 25:21 October 6, 2015
- Homosexuality: Is It Really an Alternative? Part 2 | October 6, 2015 Broadcast October 6, 2015
- It’s Messy – Community: Necessary Connections | October 4, 2015 October 5, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
Subcribe to the blog via email