Today’s Passage: Psalm 109:6-15 Key Verses: Psalm 109:6-9 Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy; let an accuser stand at his right hand. When he is tried, let him be found guilty, and may his prayers condemn him. May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership. May his children be fatherless […]
This past summer has not been a particularly good one for the evangelical church. From the New York Times, to USA Today, to Christianity Today, pastors and churches have been in the headlines. One Christian leader made the news for his multi-million dollar home and cult-like practices. Another with 15,000 church attenders and 250,000 podcast […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 105:1-11 Key Verses: Psalm 105:1-4 Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. Look to […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:38-45 Key Verses: Psalm 89:38-40 But you have rejected, you have spurned, you have been very angry with your anointed one. You have renounced the covenant with your servant and have defiled his crown in the dust. You have broken through all his walls and reduced his strongholds to ruins. On one […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 85:8-13 Key Verse: Psalm 85:8 I will listen to what God the LORD says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants . . . God promises peace to his people. A calm that settles our souls. An anchoring stillness that keeps us steady. An inner balance that keeps us on […]
- A Hallelujah Life | Psalm 135:1-7 November 24, 2014
- Giving Thanks | November 24, 2014 Broadcast November 24, 2014
- FEATURED RESOURCE: Advent: Preparing for Christmas Devotional November 24, 2014
- Singing and Showing Our Praise | Psalm 134 November 23, 2014
- The Power of Unity | Psalm 133 November 22, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
Subcribe to the blog via email