Today’s Passage: Psalm 109:6-15 Key Verses: Psalm 109:6-9 Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy; let an accuser stand at his right hand. When he is tried, let him be found guilty, and may his prayers condemn him. May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership. May his children be fatherless […]
This past summer has not been a particularly good one for the evangelical church. From the New York Times, to USA Today, to Christianity Today, pastors and churches have been in the headlines. One Christian leader made the news for his multi-million dollar home and cult-like practices. Another with 15,000 church attenders and 250,000 podcast […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 105:1-11 Key Verses: Psalm 105:1-4 Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. Look to […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:38-45 Key Verses: Psalm 89:38-40 But you have rejected, you have spurned, you have been very angry with your anointed one. You have renounced the covenant with your servant and have defiled his crown in the dust. You have broken through all his walls and reduced his strongholds to ruins. On one […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 85:8-13 Key Verse: Psalm 85:8 I will listen to what God the LORD says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants . . . God promises peace to his people. A calm that settles our souls. An anchoring stillness that keeps us steady. An inner balance that keeps us on […]
- Blurred Vision. Clear Trust | Psalm 115:1-8 September 30, 2014
- Joshua: Collapsing the Walls | September 30, 2014 Broadcast September 30, 2014
- #JESUS #Tempted | September 28, 2014 September 29, 2014
- Tremble in His Presence | Psalm 114 September 29, 2014
- Giants in the Land | September 29, 2014 Broadcast September 29, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email