Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:38-45 Key Verses: Psalm 89:38-40 But you have rejected, you have spurned, you have been very angry with your anointed one. You have renounced the covenant with your servant and have defiled his crown in the dust. You have broken through all his walls and reduced his strongholds to ruins. On one […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 85:8-13 Key Verse: Psalm 85:8 I will listen to what God the LORD says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants . . . God promises peace to his people. A calm that settles our souls. An anchoring stillness that keeps us steady. An inner balance that keeps us on […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 77:16-20 Key Verses: Psalm 77:19-20 Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen. You led your people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron. Your night may be dark and your songs may be few, but God is not […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 74:12-17 Key Verses: Psalm 74:12, 16-17 But God is my King from long ago; he brings salvation on the earth . . . The day is yours, and yours also the night; you established the sun and moon. It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth; you made both […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 74:1-11 Key Verse: Psalm 74:1 A maskil of Asaph. O God, why have you rejected us forever? Why does your anger smolder against the sheep of your pasture? The divided heart of King Solomon led to the division of his country. After his death civil war split the country in two — […]
- Our Refuge and Dwelling | Psalm 91:9-16 August 1, 2014
- My Life: Reviewing God’s Faithfulness | August 1, 2014 Broadcast August 1, 2014
- Men’s Issues: The Full Armor of God — Part 2 July 31, 2014
- The Shadow of the Almighty | Psalm 91:1-8 July 31, 2014
- Welcome to a Life of Greatness | July 31, 2014 Broadcast July 31, 2014
all Biblical Manhood children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
Subcribe to the blog via email