#Jesus Purpose Know Jesus more intimately Follow him passionately Desire to obey him wholeheartedly Matthew 9:6b-7 So he said to the paralyzed man, “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.” Immediately he stood up in front of them, took what he had been lying on and went home praising […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 120 Key Verse: Psalm 120:1-2 A song of ascents. I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me. Save me, LORD, from lying lips and from deceitful tongues. Technology is a tremendous tool. I can use text messages to set up a meeting, share a passage of Scripture, or […]
John 4:4-6 Now he had to go through Samaria. So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon. John 4:9-14 […]
Psalm 119:9-10 ב Beth How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. As I write this, four fallen pastors come to mind. Their straying rippled through local congregations and made headline […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 112:1-5 Key Verses: Psalm 112:1-2 Blessed are those who fear the LORD, who find great delight in his commands. Their children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Today’s passage is a great reminder for every parent and grandparent. Like a rock dropped in a […]
- The Power of Unity | Psalm 133 November 22, 2014
- Praise | Psalm 132:13-18 November 21, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 3 | November 21, 2014 Broadcast November 21, 2014
- Real Rest | Psalm 132:6-12 November 20, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 2 | November 20, 2014 Broadcast November 20, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
Subcribe to the blog via email