Mark 12:41-44 Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents. Calling his disciples to him, Jesus […]
Matthew 22:8-10 Then he said to his servants, “The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.” So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, the bad as […]
John 7:14-18 Not until halfway through the festival did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach. The Jews there were amazed and asked, “How did this man get such learning without having been taught?” Jesus answered, “My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me. Anyone […]
Mark 6:20 Herod feared John and protected him, knowing him to be a righteous and holy man. When Herod heard John, he was greatly puzzled; yet he liked to listen to him. Many enjoy Christianity in the same way one enjoys a Rubik’s Cube. It is enjoyable and challenging, frustrating and promising. Aligning the colors […]
Character produces conduct. Conduct follows character. Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. HEART MIND: What we think (Intellect) EMOTIONS: What we feel (Desires) WILL: What we do (Decisions and Actions) PURITY Clean Free Complete “Pure in heart” = Wholehearted, undivided, love and commitment to […]
- The Passover Lamb | Mark 14:12-16 October 8, 2015
- Adultery: Breaking the Covenant – Part 2 | October 8, 2015 Broadcast October 8, 2015
- The Least of These | Matthew 25:34-40 October 7, 2015
- Adultery: Breaking the Covenant – Part 1 | October 7, 2015 Broadcast October 7, 2015
- Wasted | Matthew 25:21 October 6, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
Subcribe to the blog via email