Today’s Passage: Psalm 83:9-18 Key Verses: Psalm 83:16-18 Cover their faces with shame, LORD, so that they will seek your name. May they ever be ashamed and dismayed; may they perish in disgrace. Let them know that you, whose name is the LORD — that you alone are the Most High over all the earth. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:40-49 Key Verses: Psalm 78:40-43 How often they rebelled against him in the wilderness and grieved him in the wasteland! Again and again they put God to the test; they vexed the Holy One of Israel. They did not remember his power—the day he redeemed them from the oppressor, the day he […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 75:6-10 Key Verses: Psalm 75:9-10 As for me, I will declare this forever; I will sing praise to the God of Jacob, who says, “I will cut off the horns of all the wicked, but the horns of the righteous will be lifted up.” Do you ever feel like the wicked are […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 68:28-35 Key Verses: Psalm 68:32-35 Sing to God, you kingdoms of the earth, sing praise to the Lord, to him who rides across the highest heavens, the ancient heavens, who thunders with mighty voice. Proclaim the power of God, whose majesty is over Israel, whose power is in the heavens. You, God, […]
So…we want our children to grow up with the virtue of respect embedded in their hearts. How do we make that happen? How do we plow the ground for respect to grow? How do we mentor, model, and monitor respect? My friend, Dr. Robert Freado, has served as a teacher, coach, and principal at all […]
- Men’s Issues: The Full Armor of God — Part 2 July 31, 2014
- The Shadow of the Almighty | Psalm 91:1-8 July 31, 2014
- Welcome to a Life of Greatness | July 31, 2014 Broadcast July 31, 2014
- Watch for God | Psalm 90:13-17 July 30, 2014
- Welcome to a Life of Connection | July 30, 2014 Broadcast July 30, 2014
all Biblical Manhood children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
Subcribe to the blog via email