Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. The word “poor” means “to beg” or “to be a beggar.” It describes those who cannot sustain themselves and are totally dependent on others for support. To be poor in spirit is to be a spiritual beggar. No part of […]
Mark 2:6-7 Now some teachers of the law were sitting there, thinking to themselves, “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?” When four friends cut a hole in a roof and lowered their paralytic friend in front of Jesus, he recognized amazing faith. Based on that […]
Mark 1:27-28 The people were all so amazed that they asked each other, “What is this? A new teaching—and with authority! He even gives orders to impure spirits and they obey him.” News about him spread quickly over the whole region of Galilee. Today’s passage takes place when Jesus was teaching in a Capernaum synagogue. […]
John 2:9-11 The master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside and said, “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after […]
John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. Jesus took on the entirety of humanity — body and spirit — and moved into our neighborhood. He was at […]
- Women need to know what the man in their life faces: Engaging in the Battle March 31, 2015
- God-Honoring Response | Matthew 5:38-39 March 31, 2015
- The Man | March 31, 2015 Broadcast March 31, 2015
- #preparetheway #JESUS: The Life of Christ | March 29, 2015 March 30, 2015
- FEATURED RESOURCE: The Messiah – mp3 and CD March 30, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
- Thomas Lakanen says: How can I download the daily messages?
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Terry - you can share it on Facebook by clicking...
- Terry Moran says: I would like to share "Let's do this together " on...
- Dorene says: Thank you Pastor Ron I Love your Teaching that are LORD...
Subcribe to the blog via email