Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:38-45 Key Verses: Psalm 89:38-40 But you have rejected, you have spurned, you have been very angry with your anointed one. You have renounced the covenant with your servant and have defiled his crown in the dust. You have broken through all his walls and reduced his strongholds to ruins. On one […]
Psalm 88:9b-12 I call to you, LORD, every day; I spread out my hands to you. Do you show your wonders to the dead? Do their spirits rise up and praise you? Is your love declared in the grave, your faithfulness in Destruction? Are your wonders known in the place of darkness, or your righteous […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 77:1-9 Key Verses: Psalm 77:1-2 For the director of music. For Jeduthun. Of Asaph. A psalm I cried out to God for help; I cried out to God to hear me. When I was in distress, I sought the Lord; at night I stretched out untiring hands, and I would not be […]
God wired men and women differently. God made them “male and female.” He sure did! He also wired the two sexes with a different set of wires. For marriage, and marital sex, to work men and women need to be students of each other. A husband needs to know what satisfies his wife. A […]
Genesis 2:24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh. 2. COMMITMENT: “For better, for worse . . . until death do us part.” The word “united to” means “to cling to,” “to hold fast.” This word is used in the Old […]
- God, Where are you in my Shaken World? | September 4, 2015 Broadcast September 4, 2015
- Abandoning My Agenda | Matthew 21:1-5 September 3, 2015
- Challenge | September 3, 2015 Broadcast September 3, 2015
- When the Game Stands Tall: General Admission | August 30, 2015 September 2, 2015
- Misunderstood Worship | John 12:4-8 September 2, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
- Gen says: Thanks so much Ron.
Subcribe to the blog via email