Today’s Passage: Psalm 118:15-25 Key Verses: Psalm 118:22-25 The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; the LORD has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes. The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad. LORD, save us! LORD, grant us success! Today’s psalm reminds us […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 83:1-8 Key Verse: Psalm 83:1 O God, do not remain silent; do not turn a deaf ear, do not stand aloof, O God. I love the honesty that God allows his servants. The Creator who spoke the world into existence desires a personal relationship with us. As part of that intimacy with […]
2 Chronicles 21:18-20 After all this, the Lord afflicted Jehoram with an incurable disease of the bowels. In the course of time, at the end of the second year, his bowels came out because of the disease, and he died in great pain. His people made no funeral fire in his honor, as […]
Luke 16:13-16 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.” The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus. He said to […]
I believe far too many young men and women enter the dating game with no real plan. This leaves them open to move forward in a relationship based on immediate emotions. Too often they find themselves involved before they take a hard look at the person with whom they have fallen “in love.” “Love is […]
- Idols | Psalm 135:15-21 November 26, 2014
- A Life of Thanksgiving | November 26, 2014 Broadcast November 26, 2014
- Proof for Faith | Psalm 135:8-14 November 25, 2014
- Thanksgiving: A Response of the Heart | November 25, 2014 Broadcast November 25, 2014
- A Hallelujah Life | Psalm 135:1-7 November 24, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
Subcribe to the blog via email