1 Chronicles 29:18 O LORD, God of our fathers Abraham, Isaac and Israel, keep this desire in the hearts of your people forever, and keep their hearts loyal to you. A new project, acquisition, or ministry drives most leaders. The energy elevates, the adrenaline rushes, the focus is fixed. But then, as the newness wears […]
Tagged: Responding to the Generosity of God
1 Chronicles 29:14 But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand. There are three basic principles that all believers need to understand. God owns all things. All that […]
1 Chronicles 29:6 Then the leaders of families, the officers of the tribes of Israel, the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds, and the officials in charge of the king’s work gave willingly. Leaders lead. They inspire people to move forward with their words, but more importantly, with their action. They motivate people to […]
1 Chronicles 29:5 Now, who is willing to consecrate himself today to the LORD? Leaders lead. Leaders influence people to participate, to join the cause. Someone has well said, “If you think you’re leading and no one is following; you’re just out taking a walk.” It’s true. There’s no such thing as a follower-less leader. […]
1 Chronicles 29:3 Besides, in my devotion to the temple of my God I now give my personal treasures of gold and silver for the temple of my God, over and above everything I have provided for this holy temple…. Leaders lead. They don’t spend their lives talking about leadership theories or meeting every Wednesday […]
- Beyond the Last Note | Psalm 104:31-35 August 30, 2014
- Significant in Christ | Psalm 104:24-30 August 29, 2014
- An Active Disciple Maker – Part 2 | August 29, 2014 Broadcast August 29, 2014
- Dangerous Signs of Pride: Engaging in the Battle August 28, 2014
- Note to Self: Praise God Today! (Continued) | Psalm 104:19-23 August 28, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email