1 Chronicles 29:18 O LORD, God of our fathers Abraham, Isaac and Israel, keep this desire in the hearts of your people forever, and keep their hearts loyal to you. A new project, acquisition, or ministry drives most leaders. The energy elevates, the adrenaline rushes, the focus is fixed. But then, as the newness wears […]
Tagged: Responding to the Generosity of God
1 Chronicles 29:14 But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand. There are three basic principles that all believers need to understand. God owns all things. All that […]
1 Chronicles 29:6 Then the leaders of families, the officers of the tribes of Israel, the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds, and the officials in charge of the king’s work gave willingly. Leaders lead. They inspire people to move forward with their words, but more importantly, with their action. They motivate people to […]
1 Chronicles 29:5 Now, who is willing to consecrate himself today to the LORD? Leaders lead. Leaders influence people to participate, to join the cause. Someone has well said, “If you think you’re leading and no one is following; you’re just out taking a walk.” It’s true. There’s no such thing as a follower-less leader. […]
1 Chronicles 29:3 Besides, in my devotion to the temple of my God I now give my personal treasures of gold and silver for the temple of my God, over and above everything I have provided for this holy temple…. Leaders lead. They don’t spend their lives talking about leadership theories or meeting every Wednesday […]
- Love Your Enemies | Matthew 5:43-45 April 1, 2015
- The Miracle Worker | April 1, 2015 Broadcast April 1, 2015
- Women need to know what the man in their life faces: Engaging in the Battle March 31, 2015
- God-Honoring Response | Matthew 5:38-39 March 31, 2015
- The Man | March 31, 2015 Broadcast March 31, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
- Thomas Lakanen says: How can I download the daily messages?
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Terry - you can share it on Facebook by clicking...
- Terry Moran says: I would like to share "Let's do this together " on...
- Dorene says: Thank you Pastor Ron I Love your Teaching that are LORD...
Subcribe to the blog via email