1 Chronicles 29:18 O LORD, God of our fathers Abraham, Isaac and Israel, keep this desire in the hearts of your people forever, and keep their hearts loyal to you. A new project, acquisition, or ministry drives most leaders. The energy elevates, the adrenaline rushes, the focus is fixed. But then, as the newness wears […]
Tagged: Responding to the Generosity of God
1 Chronicles 29:14 But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand. There are three basic principles that all believers need to understand. God owns all things. All that […]
1 Chronicles 29:6 Then the leaders of families, the officers of the tribes of Israel, the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds, and the officials in charge of the king’s work gave willingly. Leaders lead. They inspire people to move forward with their words, but more importantly, with their action. They motivate people to […]
1 Chronicles 29:5 Now, who is willing to consecrate himself today to the LORD? Leaders lead. Leaders influence people to participate, to join the cause. Someone has well said, “If you think you’re leading and no one is following; you’re just out taking a walk.” It’s true. There’s no such thing as a follower-less leader. […]
1 Chronicles 29:3 Besides, in my devotion to the temple of my God I now give my personal treasures of gold and silver for the temple of my God, over and above everything I have provided for this holy temple…. Leaders lead. They don’t spend their lives talking about leadership theories or meeting every Wednesday […]
- The Generous Gift of Time | August 5, 2015 Broadcast August 5, 2015
- The Narrow Door | Luke 13:22-25 August 4, 2015
- The Generous Gift of Community | August 4, 2015 Broadcast August 4, 2015
- Crooked Timbers | Luke 13:10-13 August 3, 2015
- The Generous Gift of the Holy Spirit | August 3, 2015 Broadcast August 3, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
- Gen says: Thanks so much Ron.
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Robby, you can reach us at email@example.com and let us...
- Robby says: Hi, for some reason I'm having trouble getting my emails through.
- Sue Berringer says: Hi John, I've added you to the mailing list.
Subcribe to the blog via email