Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:65-72 Key Verses: Psalm 119:71-72 It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees. The law from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold. Affliction. It comes in many forms. Illness. Slander. Rejection. Death. Discouragement. Job loss. Divorce. […]
Tagged: Ron Moore
Sinful pride can be camouflaged by pious words and feigned modesty. But it often reveals itself when the battle for obedience is intense and our focus is diverted. In this broadcast Ron Moore and men’s minister Tunch Ilkin help us identify prideful attitudes, before the attack, so that we can bring them under the command […]
75 American “Christians: 25—Cultural Christians 25—Congregational Christians 25—Convictional Christians John 2:15-17 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:57-64 Key Verses: Psalm 119:57-59 You are my portion, LORD; I have promised to obey your words. I have sought your face with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise. I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to your statutes. Lord, you are my portion. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:49-56 Key Verses: Psalm 119:49-50 Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope. My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life. James Stockdale was a U.S. Navy vice admiral and one of the most highly decorated officers in the history of the U.S. Navy. […]
- The Benefits of Affliction | Psalm 119:65-72 October 20, 2014
- Under Attack: Pride | October 20, 2014 Broadcast October 20, 2014
- #JESUS #Light of the World | October 19, 2014 October 19, 2014
- A Re-Commitment Prayer | Psalm 119:57-64 October 19, 2014
- Comfort in Suffering | Psalm 119:49-56 October 18, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email