Matthew 16:17-20 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I […]
Tagged: Ron Moore
Who’s in charge of your life? In your day-to-day decisions and your larger-than-life dreams…who captain’s the ship of you? Ron Moore begins a look at that all-important question, by setting the coordinates of your spiritual map. Heed them so that you can arrive at God’s intended destination. Related PostsA Biblically Measured Life – […]
2 Corinthians 7:5 For when we came into Macedonia, we had no rest, but we were harassed at every turn –conflicts on the outside, fears within. Character produces conduct. Conduct follows character. Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Blessed are those who make […]
Matthew 16:13-16 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?” They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” […]
Your Bible rustles with the greatest aspirations of human kind. How to know meaning and purpose, how to experience true love, where to find hope beyond the grave…it’s all right there within the leaves of scripture. Ron Moore opens those pages so that you can plot your progress toward those aspirations. Related PostsFathers […]
- Unbreakable! | Matthew 16:17-20 June 30, 2015
- A Biblically Managed Life – Part 1 | June 30, 2015 Broadcast June 30, 2015
- Peaceful & Childlike: Upside Down | June 28, 2015 June 29, 2015
- Personal Question. Personal Answer. | Matthew 16:13-16 June 29, 2015
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 2 | June 29, 2015 Broadcast June 29, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hello, I've added you to the Daily Devotional List. Thanks!
- REV'D WILSON EKENTA says: I WILL WANT TO BE RECEIVING A DAILY DEVOTIONAL FROM...
- Ernie Westerman says: Thank you Tunch for reminding us we need to reach out...
- Ernie Westerman says: Keep running the race!
- Darren Fields says: Thank you.
Subcribe to the blog via email