Significant Secure Accepted Forgiven Empowered Significance: To have meaning To possess importance To carry influence To contain substance To make impact To be held in regard…esteemed True significance is found in our union with Jesus Christ alone. Union with Christ is a phrase used to summarize several different relationships between the believer and […]
Saul—impatient, imprudent, impulsive, and unrepentant. David—a man after God’s own heart. Not perfect but tender. Solomon—passion for pleasure. Divided heart/Kingdom. Asa—a man who started strong but left the race early. Jehoshaphat—followed God on-again off-again. Joash—never owned his faith. Uzziah—one of the strongest leaders of all the Kings. Hezekiah—who was taken by pride at […]
2 Kings 18:3-7 He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, just as his father David had done. He removed the high places, smashed the sacred stones and cut down the Asherah poles. He broke into pieces the bronze snake Moses had made, for up to that time the Israelites […]
2 Chronicles 26:1 Then all the people of Judah took Uzziah, who was sixteen years old, and made him king in place of his father Amaziah. 2 Chronicles 26:5 He sought God during the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the fear of God. As long as he sought the Lord, God […]
2 Chronicles 21:18-20 After all this, the Lord afflicted Jehoram with an incurable disease of the bowels. In the course of time, at the end of the second year, his bowels came out because of the disease, and he died in great pain. His people made no funeral fire in his honor, as […]
- Abandoning My Agenda | Matthew 21:1-5 September 3, 2015
- Challenge | September 3, 2015 Broadcast September 3, 2015
- When the Game Stands Tall: General Admission | August 30, 2015 September 2, 2015
- Misunderstood Worship | John 12:4-8 September 2, 2015
- Compassion | September 2, 2015 Broadcast September 2, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
- Gen says: Thanks so much Ron.
Subcribe to the blog via email