Significant Secure Accepted Forgiven Empowered Significance: To have meaning To possess importance To carry influence To contain substance To make impact To be held in regard…esteemed True significance is found in our union with Jesus Christ alone. Union with Christ is a phrase used to summarize several different relationships between the believer and […]
Saul—impatient, imprudent, impulsive, and unrepentant. David—a man after God’s own heart. Not perfect but tender. Solomon—passion for pleasure. Divided heart/Kingdom. Asa—a man who started strong but left the race early. Jehoshaphat—followed God on-again off-again. Joash—never owned his faith. Uzziah—one of the strongest leaders of all the Kings. Hezekiah—who was taken by pride at […]
2 Kings 18:3-7 He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, just as his father David had done. He removed the high places, smashed the sacred stones and cut down the Asherah poles. He broke into pieces the bronze snake Moses had made, for up to that time the Israelites […]
2 Chronicles 26:1 Then all the people of Judah took Uzziah, who was sixteen years old, and made him king in place of his father Amaziah. 2 Chronicles 26:5 He sought God during the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the fear of God. As long as he sought the Lord, God […]
2 Chronicles 21:18-20 After all this, the Lord afflicted Jehoram with an incurable disease of the bowels. In the course of time, at the end of the second year, his bowels came out because of the disease, and he died in great pain. His people made no funeral fire in his honor, as […]
- First Things First | Matthew 6:33-34 April 18, 2015
- Worried? Check Out the Flowers | Matthew 6:28-32 April 17, 2015
- God’s Design for Parenting – Part 2 | April 17, 2015 Broadcast April 17, 2015
- Believers Defense Against Satan: Engaging in the Battle April 16, 2015
- Worry: The Irregular Heart Beat | Matthew 6:25-27 April 16, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Michael says: I feel like fasting is a lost practice among most Christians.
- Mayra Perez says: Blessings, I'm been waiting for God to work in my life,...
- Mayra Perez says: Thank you
- Rose Torbert says: Thank you for being a willing vessel. God bless you, your...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
Subcribe to the blog via email