Significant Secure Accepted Forgiven Empowered Significance: To have meaning To possess importance To carry influence To contain substance To make impact To be held in regard…esteemed True significance is found in our union with Jesus Christ alone. Union with Christ is a phrase used to summarize several different relationships between the believer and […]
Saul—impatient, imprudent, impulsive, and unrepentant. David—a man after God’s own heart. Not perfect but tender. Solomon—passion for pleasure. Divided heart/Kingdom. Asa—a man who started strong but left the race early. Jehoshaphat—followed God on-again off-again. Joash—never owned his faith. Uzziah—one of the strongest leaders of all the Kings. Hezekiah—who was taken by pride at […]
2 Kings 18:3-7 He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, just as his father David had done. He removed the high places, smashed the sacred stones and cut down the Asherah poles. He broke into pieces the bronze snake Moses had made, for up to that time the Israelites […]
2 Chronicles 26:1 Then all the people of Judah took Uzziah, who was sixteen years old, and made him king in place of his father Amaziah. 2 Chronicles 26:5 He sought God during the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the fear of God. As long as he sought the Lord, God […]
2 Chronicles 21:18-20 After all this, the Lord afflicted Jehoram with an incurable disease of the bowels. In the course of time, at the end of the second year, his bowels came out because of the disease, and he died in great pain. His people made no funeral fire in his honor, as […]
- His Love Endures Forever (continued) | Psalm 136:10-16 November 28, 2014
- Football Roundtable | November 28, 2014 Broadcast November 28, 2014
- His Love Endures Forever | Psalm 136:1-9 November 27, 2014
- Standing Ovation | November 27, 2014 Broadcast November 27, 2014
- Idols | Psalm 135:15-21 November 26, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
Subcribe to the blog via email