Luke 13:22-25 Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?” He said to them, “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will […]
Matthew 10:21-22 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. There is nothing like life with Jesus. In him […]
Luke 12:8-9 I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God. But whoever disowns me before others will be disowned before the angels of God. While it is important that each of us shares the message of Jesus with others, this verse is […]
Related PostsFEATURED RESOURCE: Biblical View of Sexuality (Booklet) Ziklag: Running Away – Coming Home Unshakable Faith Booklet More Than Words Serving mp3
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. In his conversation with Nicodemus, Jesus explained the entire plan of salvation in one sentence. Let’s break it down and consider this powerful truth. For God so […]
- Wasted | Matthew 25:21 October 6, 2015
- Homosexuality: Is It Really an Alternative? Part 2 | October 6, 2015 Broadcast October 6, 2015
- It’s Messy – Community: Necessary Connections | October 4, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Awake and Ready | Matthew 25:1-5 October 5, 2015
- Homosexuality: Is It Really an Alternative? Part 1 | October 5, 2015 Broadcast October 5, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
Subcribe to the blog via email