Today’s Passage: Psalm 37:34-40 Key Verse: Psalm 37:34 Hope in the LORD and keep his way. He will exalt you to inherit the land; when the wicked are destroyed, you will see it. David said that during his life he watched “a wicked and ruthless man flourishing like a luxuriant native tree.” Doesn’t seem fair, […]
Psalm 35:1-10 Of David. Contend, LORD, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me. Take up shield and armor; arise and come to my aid. Brandish spear and javelin against those who pursue me. Say to me, “I am your salvation.” May those who seek my life be disgraced and […]
Psalm 18:1-5 For the director of music. Of David the servant of the Lord. He sang to the Lord the words of this song when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. He said: I love you, LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, […]
Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. The Apostle Paul wrapped up his letter to the believers in Ephesus with the charge found in today’s passage. His exhortation to “be strong” involved the believer putting on the “full armor of God” in order to stand “against the devil’s schemes.” […]
Related PostsFEATURED RESOUCE: Threats to the Family Relent Booklet Unshakable Faith Booklet Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People? mp3 and CD Assurance Booklet
all Biblical Manhood children Christ devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person relationship Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Wonderful pictures. Great captions to explain the pics. Thank...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Thank you for this journey for those of us at "home."...
- Kay McKim says: I have been enjoying following your tour of the Holy Land...
Subcribe to the blog via email