1 Samuel 20:18-42 Then Jonathan said to David: “Tomorrow is the New Moon festival. You will be missed, because your seat will be empty. The day after tomorrow, toward evening, go to the place where you hid when this trouble began, and wait by the stone Ezel. I will shoot three arrows to the side […]
Tagged: Sermon Series
1 Samuel 20:1-17 Then David fled from Naioth at Ramah and went to Jonathan and asked, “What have I done? What is my crime? How have I wronged your father, that he is trying to take my life?” “Never!” Jonathan replied. “You are not going to die! Look, my father doesn’t do anything, great or […]
1 Samuel 19:1-10 Saul told his son Jonathan and all the attendants to kill David. But Jonathan was very fond of David and warned him, “My father Saul is looking for a chance to kill you. Be on your guard tomorrow morning; go into hiding and stay there. I will go out and stand with […]
Proverbs 18:24 A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Let’s break this down. Companions are a dime a dozen. Just provide the external hooks of wings, beer, cigars, and football and you have all kinds of companions hanging around. Add the social […]
Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Real friendship is not conditional. It is not based on give and take, but give and give. There are times when love is difficult. There are times when actions make acceptance hard. But a friend loves at all times. A […]
- Help and Shield | Psalm 115:9-13 October 1, 2014
- The Judges: Gideon | October 1, 2014 Broadcast October 1, 2014
- Leave it All on the Field: Engaging in the Battle September 30, 2014
- Blurred Vision. Clear Trust | Psalm 115:1-8 September 30, 2014
- Joshua: Collapsing the Walls | September 30, 2014 Broadcast September 30, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email