1 Samuel 20:18-42 Then Jonathan said to David: “Tomorrow is the New Moon festival. You will be missed, because your seat will be empty. The day after tomorrow, toward evening, go to the place where you hid when this trouble began, and wait by the stone Ezel. I will shoot three arrows to the side […]
Tagged: Sermon Series
1 Samuel 20:1-17 Then David fled from Naioth at Ramah and went to Jonathan and asked, “What have I done? What is my crime? How have I wronged your father, that he is trying to take my life?” “Never!” Jonathan replied. “You are not going to die! Look, my father doesn’t do anything, great or […]
1 Samuel 19:1-10 Saul told his son Jonathan and all the attendants to kill David. But Jonathan was very fond of David and warned him, “My father Saul is looking for a chance to kill you. Be on your guard tomorrow morning; go into hiding and stay there. I will go out and stand with […]
Proverbs 18:24 A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Let’s break this down. Companions are a dime a dozen. Just provide the external hooks of wings, beer, cigars, and football and you have all kinds of companions hanging around. Add the social […]
Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Real friendship is not conditional. It is not based on give and take, but give and give. There are times when love is difficult. There are times when actions make acceptance hard. But a friend loves at all times. A […]
- Real Rest | Psalm 132:6-12 November 20, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 2 | November 20, 2014 Broadcast November 20, 2014
- Self-Denial | Psalm 132:1-5 November 19, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 1 | November 19, 2014 Broadcast November 19, 2014
- Real Humility | Psalm 131 November 18, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
Subcribe to the blog via email