1 Samuel 20:18-42 Then Jonathan said to David: “Tomorrow is the New Moon festival. You will be missed, because your seat will be empty. The day after tomorrow, toward evening, go to the place where you hid when this trouble began, and wait by the stone Ezel. I will shoot three arrows to the side […]
Tagged: Sermon Series
1 Samuel 20:1-17 Then David fled from Naioth at Ramah and went to Jonathan and asked, “What have I done? What is my crime? How have I wronged your father, that he is trying to take my life?” “Never!” Jonathan replied. “You are not going to die! Look, my father doesn’t do anything, great or […]
1 Samuel 19:1-10 Saul told his son Jonathan and all the attendants to kill David. But Jonathan was very fond of David and warned him, “My father Saul is looking for a chance to kill you. Be on your guard tomorrow morning; go into hiding and stay there. I will go out and stand with […]
Proverbs 18:24 A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Let’s break this down. Companions are a dime a dozen. Just provide the external hooks of wings, beer, cigars, and football and you have all kinds of companions hanging around. Add the social […]
Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Real friendship is not conditional. It is not based on give and take, but give and give. There are times when love is difficult. There are times when actions make acceptance hard. But a friend loves at all times. A […]
- The Miracle Worker | April 1, 2015 Broadcast April 1, 2015
- Women need to know what the man in their life faces: Engaging in the Battle March 31, 2015
- God-Honoring Response | Matthew 5:38-39 March 31, 2015
- The Man | March 31, 2015 Broadcast March 31, 2015
- #preparetheway #JESUS: The Life of Christ | March 29, 2015 March 30, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
- Thomas Lakanen says: How can I download the daily messages?
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Terry - you can share it on Facebook by clicking...
- Terry Moran says: I would like to share "Let's do this together " on...
- Dorene says: Thank you Pastor Ron I Love your Teaching that are LORD...
Subcribe to the blog via email