1 Samuel 20:18-42 Then Jonathan said to David: “Tomorrow is the New Moon festival. You will be missed, because your seat will be empty. The day after tomorrow, toward evening, go to the place where you hid when this trouble began, and wait by the stone Ezel. I will shoot three arrows to the side […]
Tagged: Sermon Series
1 Samuel 20:1-17 Then David fled from Naioth at Ramah and went to Jonathan and asked, “What have I done? What is my crime? How have I wronged your father, that he is trying to take my life?” “Never!” Jonathan replied. “You are not going to die! Look, my father doesn’t do anything, great or […]
1 Samuel 19:1-10 Saul told his son Jonathan and all the attendants to kill David. But Jonathan was very fond of David and warned him, “My father Saul is looking for a chance to kill you. Be on your guard tomorrow morning; go into hiding and stay there. I will go out and stand with […]
Proverbs 18:24 A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Let’s break this down. Companions are a dime a dozen. Just provide the external hooks of wings, beer, cigars, and football and you have all kinds of companions hanging around. Add the social […]
Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Real friendship is not conditional. It is not based on give and take, but give and give. There are times when love is difficult. There are times when actions make acceptance hard. But a friend loves at all times. A […]
- The Cup | Mark 14:22-26 October 13, 2015
- What are You Searching for? | October 13, 2015 Broadcast October 13, 2015
- FEATURED RESOURCE: Assurance of Salvation mp3 and CD October 13, 2015
- Sharing Selflessly – Community: Necessary Connections | October 11, 2015 October 12, 2015
- The Bread | Mark 14:22-26 October 12, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- cathydugan says: GOD bless you for your faithfulness to the WORD we need...
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
Subcribe to the blog via email