2 Corinthians 7:5 For when we came into Macedonia, we had no rest, but we were harassed at every turn –conflicts on the outside, fears within. Character produces conduct. Conduct follows character. Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Blessed are those who make […]
John 6:25-26 When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, “Rabbi, when did you get here?” Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, you are looking for me, not because you saw the signs I performed but because you ate the loaves and had your fill.” An old writer […]
Blessed are the poor in spirit… (Spiritual Beggars) Blessed are those who mourn…(Grieving our Sin: Recognition. Responsibility. Repentance.) Blessed are the meek…(Living Low. Humbled before God.) Matthew 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. HUNGER AND THIRST Yearn for something Long for something […]
Matthew 5:1-10 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, and he began to teach them. He said: “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be […]
Mark 3:28-29 Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin. “Have I committed the unpardonable sin?” That’s what a prisoner asked me during a service at a correctional facility. […]
- An Active Disciple Maker – Part 1 | July 3, 2015 Broadcast July 3, 2015
- All In! | Matthew 16:24-26 July 2, 2015
- Connected in Biblical Community | July 2, 2015 Broadcast July 2, 2015
- Kingdom After the Cross | Matthew 16:21-23 July 1, 2015
- A Biblically Managed Life – Part 2 | July 1, 2015 Broadcast July 1, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hello, I've added you to the Daily Devotional List. Thanks!
- REV'D WILSON EKENTA says: I WILL WANT TO BE RECEIVING A DAILY DEVOTIONAL FROM...
- Ernie Westerman says: Thank you Tunch for reminding us we need to reach out...
- Ernie Westerman says: Keep running the race!
- Darren Fields says: Thank you.
Subcribe to the blog via email