Today’s Passage: Psalm 85:1-7 Key Verses: Psalm 85:1-2 You, LORD, showed favor to your land; you restored the fortunes of Jacob. You forgave the iniquity of your people and covered all their sins. Forgiveness. What a powerful word! It erases our past from the shame of sin. It releases us to a future of serving […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 79:8-13 Key Verses: Psalm 79:8-9 Do not hold against us the sins of past generations; may your mercy come quickly to meet us, for we are in desperate need. Help us, God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name’s sake. It’s called […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 79:1-7 Key Verses: Psalm 79:5-7 A psalm of Asaph. How long, Lord? Will you be angry forever? How long will your jealousy burn like fire? Pour out your wrath on the nations that do not acknowledge you, on the kingdoms that do not call on your name; for they have devoured Jacob […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:56-64 Key Verses: Psalm 78:56-58 But they put God to the test and rebelled against the Most High; they did not keep his statutes. Like their ancestors they were disloyal and faithless, as unreliable as a faulty bow. They angered him with their high places; they aroused his jealousy with their idols. […]
2 Kings 18:3-7 He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, just as his father David had done. He removed the high places, smashed the sacred stones and cut down the Asherah poles. He broke into pieces the bronze snake Moses had made, for up to that time the Israelites […]
- A Bird Alone on a Roof | Psalm 102:1-11 August 20, 2014
- Passionate Worshiper – Part 2 | August 20, 2014 Broadcast August 20, 2014
- You Deserve This: Engaging in the Battle August 19, 2014
- Passionate Worshiper – Part 1 | August 19, 2014 Broadcast August 19, 2014
- Renewing Our Commitments | Psalm 101 August 19, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
Subcribe to the blog via email