#Jesus: Purpose: To know Jesus intimately To follow Jesus passionately To obey Jesus wholeheartedly John 1:20-23 He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Messiah.” They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” Finally […]
To know Jesus intimately To follow Jesus passionately To obey Jesus wholeheartedly Luke 4:1-13 Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry. The devil said […]
To know Jesus intimately To follow Jesus passionately To obey Jesus wholeheartedly Malachi 4:5-6 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 106:40-48 Key Verses: Psalm 106:43-45 Many times he delivered them, but they were bent on rebellion and they wasted away in their sin. Yet he took note of their distress when he heard their cry; for their sake he remembered his covenant and out of his great love he relented. Psalm 106 […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 106:24-33 Key Verses: Psalm 106:32-33 By the waters of Meribah they angered the LORD, and trouble came to Moses because of them; for they rebelled against the Spirit of God, and rash words came from Moses’ lips. Moses was fed up with Israel. He had been God’s instrument in the plagues, deliverance […]
- Life Preserver | Psalm 119:93-96 October 24, 2014
- Under Attack: Lust – Part 1 | October 24, 2014 Broadcast October 24, 2014
- Elijah and Prophets of Baal: Engaging in the Battle October 23, 2014
- The Consummate Constant | Psalm 119:89-92 October 23, 2014
- Under Attack: Insecurity | October 23, 2014 Broadcast October 23, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email