Today’s Passage: Psalm 105:1-11 Key Verses: Psalm 105:1-4 Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. Look to […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 98:1-3 Key Verse: Psalm 98:1 Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. Many years ago we had Sunday evening services at our church where people could stand up and share a short devotion. Every […]
It’s well known that “we can’t out-give God.” But it’s less “well known” that responding to God’s gifts not only develops a grateful spirit, it opens your heart to even greater favors. In this sixty day devotional booklet, find out how we can properly respond to God’s generosity. Click here to order. Related […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:40-49 Key Verses: Psalm 78:40-43 How often they rebelled against him in the wilderness and grieved him in the wasteland! Again and again they put God to the test; they vexed the Holy One of Israel. They did not remember his power—the day he redeemed them from the oppressor, the day he […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 73:12-20 Key Verses: Psalm 73:16-19 When I tried to understand all this, it troubled me deeply till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny. Surely you place them on slippery ground; you cast them down to ruin. How suddenly are they destroyed, completely swept away by terrors! […]
- Righteous Zeal | Psalm 109:6-15 September 19, 2014
- Passing the Promises | September 19, 2014 Broadcast September 19, 2014
- King Hezekiah Part 2: Engaging in the Battle September 18, 2014
- Retreat to Pray | Psalm 109:1-5 September 18, 2014
- The “Somewhat” Christian | September 18, 2014 Broadcast September 18, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email