Matthew 6:25-27 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in […]
Matthew 6:22-23 The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! A person can have 20-20 […]
Matthew 5:17-18 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the […]
Matthew 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Jesus begins this beatitude with two biological requirements — food and water. Long before we could put sounds together to form words, we innately let our parents know that we were hungry and thirsty. Jesus used these natural desires […]
Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. The word “poor” means “to beg” or “to be a beggar.” It describes those who cannot sustain themselves and are totally dependent on others for support. To be poor in spirit is to be a spiritual beggar. No part of […]
- Worried? Check Out the Flowers | Matthew 6:28-32 April 17, 2015
- God’s Design for Parenting – Part 2 | April 17, 2015 Broadcast April 17, 2015
- Believers Defense Against Satan: Engaging in the Battle April 16, 2015
- Worry: The Irregular Heart Beat | Matthew 6:25-27 April 16, 2015
- God’s Design for Parenting – Part 1 | April 16, 2015 Broadcast April 16, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Michael says: I feel like fasting is a lost practice among most Christians.
- Mayra Perez says: Blessings, I'm been waiting for God to work in my life,...
- Mayra Perez says: Thank you
- Rose Torbert says: Thank you for being a willing vessel. God bless you, your...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
Subcribe to the blog via email