How do we live together, grow together, serve together in the messiness of Christian community? CORINTHIAN CHURCH ISSUES IMMATURITY 1 Corinthians 3:1-3 Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly–mere infants in Christ. I gave you milk, […]
John 12:44-46 Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay […]
Mark 11:12-14 The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. Then he said to the tree, […]
Luke 17:20-21 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.” The Jewish people […]
It’s well known that “we can’t out-give God.” But it’s less “well known” that responding to God’s gifts not only develops a grateful spirit, it opens your heart to even greater favors. In this sixty day devotional booklet, find out how we can properly respond to God’s generosity. Click here to order. Related […]
- Surrender | John 13:6-9 October 10, 2015
- The High Calling of Lowly Service | John 13:1-5 October 9, 2015
- Sex, Sin and Grace – Part 1 | October 9, 2015 Broadcast October 9, 2015
- The Passover Lamb | Mark 14:12-16 October 8, 2015
- Adultery: Breaking the Covenant – Part 2 | October 8, 2015 Broadcast October 8, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
Subcribe to the blog via email