I deserve this. I need this. I want this. We can rationalize anything. Reference: 1 Samuel 27 Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related PostsSucceed Every Time: Engaging in the Battle Finish the Race: Engaging in the Battle #JESUS #First Miracle | October 12, 2014 Feeling Alone: Engaging in the Battle Discipline: […]
Tagged: The Bible Chapel
You’re only as good as your last victory. We have got to be dependent on God every day. Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related Posts#JESUS #Lamb of God | October 5, 2014 Fight the Good Fight: Engaging in the Battle Leave it All on the Field: Engaging in the Battle #JESUS […]
John 4:4-6 Now he had to go through Samaria. So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon. John 4:9-14 […]
Where is our mind set – on God or on our own power? Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related PostsSacrifice Today to Leave Something for Tomorrow: Engaging in the Battle I Just Want to be Happy: Engaging in the Battle Isaiah and Hezekiah: Engaging in the Battle Dangerous Signs of Pride: […]
75 American “Christians: 25—Cultural Christians 25—Congregational Christians 25—Convictional Christians John 2:15-17 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop […]
- Time Tested | Psalm 119:137-144 October 31, 2014
- Under Attack: The Enemy – Part 3 | October 31, 2014 Broadcast October 31, 2014
- I Deserve This: Engaging in the Battle October 30, 2014
- Panting for God’s Word | Psalm 119:129-136 October 30, 2014
- Under Attack: The Enemy – Part 2 | October 30, 2014 Broadcast October 30, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email