We need to know what challenges our spouses are facing and encourage them to draw closer to the Lord. Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related PostsDangerous Signs of Pride: Engaging in the Battle King Hezekiah – Part 1: Engaging in the Battle Man of Steel: General Admission | August 24, 2014 […]
Tagged: The Bible Chapel
1. To know Jesus more intimately. John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world […]
As we engage in the battle, we have to demonstrate that we are willing to make the sacrifices today in order to leave something for tomorrow. Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related PostsSignificant: Identity Theft | August 3, 2014 Men’s Issues: The Full Armor of God — Part 2 Men’s Issues: […]
Aren’t I entitled to be happy? It’s about me being happy today. Or is it? Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Check out The Osteen Predicament — Mere Happiness Cannot Bear the Weight of the Gospel. Related PostsMen’s Issues: Know Your Enemy; Know Yourself Men’s Issues: West Coast Offense Men’s Issues: Mental […]
Hezekiah says it’s all about the present in 2 Kings 20. Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related PostsKing Josiah – How You Live is What You Leave: Characters of Influence | June 29, 2014 Men’s Issues: Battlefield: The Devil Men’s Issues: Battlefield: The Flesh Men’s Issues: The Man Who Does The […]
- The Enemy Crusher | Psalm 108:6-13 September 17, 2014
- The Extreme Test | September 17, 2014 Broadcast September 17, 2014
- Why Should Women Listen to This Series?: Engaging in the Battle September 16, 2014
- Higher Than the Heavens | Psalm 108:1-5 September 16, 2014
- The Tower of Babel | September 16, 2014 Broadcast September 16, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email