What is the next step you can take to go and serve? Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related PostsMinister to the Poor: Engaging in the Battle Sanctity of Life | January 25, 2015 Our Daily Bread: Engaging in the Battle God’s Sovereignty: Engaging in the Battle #whereisyourfaith? #JESUS: The Life of […]
Tagged: The Journey
Matthew 3:13-15 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?” Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then […]
Like a potter’s hands smoothly gliding over wet clay, so is the formation of a godly heritage. Recurring rash moments could damage the vessel and the legacy. But gentle care will yield a beautiful expression of the artist and her God. Today Ron Moore offers a biblical workshop on molding a beautiful life. […]
John 1:22-23 Finally they said, “Who are you? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?” John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’” Bob […]
You can’t leave a legacy of Godly faith and practice unless you truly own it. How that’s done…both the owning and the leaving…are Ron Moore’s focus in this half-hour. Related PostsAccepting My Influence | January 20, 2015 Broadcast Understanding My Influence | January 19, 2015 Broadcast Ending Abortion | January 16, 2015 Broadcast […]
- The Next Step: Go and Serve: Engaging in the Battle January 29, 2015
- Humble Passion | Matthew 3:13-15 January 29, 2015
- Molding My Influence | January 29, 2015 Broadcast January 29, 2015
- Big Ego or Strong Ego | John 1:22-23 January 28, 2015
- Imparting My Influence | January 28, 2015 Broadcast January 28, 2015
all always Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sherry says: This is the best program that I have heard on abortion,...
- Raquel says: Awesome broadcast. Thank you. Be blessed
- Nola Marrs says: I heard your message this morning and was very moved by...
- Pat DaShiell says: Your message 'The King's Presence', really hit me in the...
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
Subcribe to the blog via email