Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:93-96 Key Verses: Psalm 119:93-94 I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life. Save me, for I am yours; I have sought out your precepts. Have you ever heard comments like these? When I read the Bible in the morning, I have a great day. When […]
Tagged: The Journey
If you give it any quarter lust will defeat you. One gap in the line, one lapse in vigilance and it will have you. So today Ron Moore and men’s minister Tunch Ilkin prepare us to face the struggle every man deals with and to be more than conquerors through Christ. Related PostsUnder […]
Where is our mind set – on God or on our own power? Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related Posts#JESUS #Light of the World | October 19, 2014 Succeed Every Time: Engaging in the Battle Finish the Race: Engaging in the Battle #JESUS #First Miracle | October 12, 2014 Feeling Alone: […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:89-92 Key Verse: Psalm 119:89 Your word, LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens. Change is the only constant. Tomorrow will never be the same as today. Friendships change. Think of the people you used to be close to. Children change. We blink and they are headed to college. How […]
Critical to any conflict is the protection of your forces. An insecure perimeter will compromise any battlefield initiative you seek to undertake. With that in mind, Ron Moore and men’s minister Tunch Ilkin review your reasons for confidence, in whose you are, and where you stand before Him. Related PostsUnder Attack: The Burden […]
- Life Preserver | Psalm 119:93-96 October 24, 2014
- Under Attack: Lust – Part 1 | October 24, 2014 Broadcast October 24, 2014
- Elijah and Prophets of Baal: Engaging in the Battle October 23, 2014
- The Consummate Constant | Psalm 119:89-92 October 23, 2014
- Under Attack: Insecurity | October 23, 2014 Broadcast October 23, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email