Today’s Passage: Psalm 102:18-28 Key Verses: Psalm 102:27-28 But you remain the same, and your years will never end. The children of your servants will live in your presence; their descendants will be established before you. This psalm was written by a person going through an extremely challenging time. The beginning of the psalm gives […]
Tagged: The Journey
Your Bible rustles with the greatest aspirations of human kind. How to know meaning and purpose, how to experience true love, where to find hope beyond the grave…it’s all right there within the leaves of scripture. And on today’s broadcast, Ron Moore opens those pages so that you can plot your progress toward those aspirations. […]
Live life today in order to have something to leave that’s worthwhile. Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion: Related PostsYou Deserve This: Engaging in the Battle Engaging in the Battle Empowered: Identity Theft | August 10, 2014 Martin Luther Talks to Pastors: Engaging in the Battle Silicon Spray: Engaging in the Battle
Psalm 102:12-17 But you, LORD, sit enthroned forever; your renown endures through all generations. You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come. For her stones are dear to your servants; her very dust moves them to pity. The nations will fear […]
The Bible is under constant attack. Worldly men and women love to scoff at its claims. Yet it remains the best-selling book of all time. The problem is… many who buy it, live like those who attack it. So on today’s broadcast Ron Moore lists seven reasons why it must be the standard for your […]
- A Bird Alone on a Roof (Continued) | Psalm 102:18-28 August 22, 2014
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 2 | August 22, 2014 Broadcast August 22, 2014
- What Will You Leave For Tomorrow: Engaging in the Battle August 21, 2014
- A Bird Alone on a Roof (Continued) | Psalm 102:12-17 August 21, 2014
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 1 | August 21, 2014 Broadcast August 21, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email