Today’s Passage: Psalm 132:13-18 Key Verses: Psalm 312:13-16 For the LORD has chosen Zion, he has desired it for his dwelling, saying, “This is my resting place for ever and ever; here I will sit enthroned, for I have desired it. I will bless her with abundant provisions; her poor I will satisfy with food. […]
Tagged: The Journey
Who’s first on your spiritual speed dial? When things are well or ill who do you contact before any other? Well Jesus shared the number at the top of His list and today Ron Moore shares it with you. Learn it so that whether you’re pleading or praising you get in touch with the first […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 132:6-12 Key Verses: Psalm 132:6-8 We heard it in Ephrathah, we came upon it in the fields of Jaar: “Let us go to his dwelling place, let us worship at his footstool, saying, ‘Arise, LORD, and come to your resting place, you and the ark of your might. Where do you find […]
There’s a truism in sports that claims, “You play like you practice.” In your spiritual life it could also be said that, “You pray like you practice.” So today Ron Moore shares a practice model straight from the lips of Jesus. Get it right and you’ll pray like the Savior. Related PostsIn Spirit […]
Psalm 132:1-5 A song of ascents. LORD, remember David and all his self-denial. He swore an oath to the LORD, he made a vow to the Mighty One of Jacob: “I will not enter my house or go to my bed, I will allow no sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids, till […]
- Praise | Psalm 132:13-18 November 21, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 3 | November 21, 2014 Broadcast November 21, 2014
- Real Rest | Psalm 132:6-12 November 20, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 2 | November 20, 2014 Broadcast November 20, 2014
- Self-Denial | Psalm 132:1-5 November 19, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
Subcribe to the blog via email