Today’s Passage: Psalm 102:1-11 Key Verses: Psalm 102:1-4 A prayer of an afflicted person who has grown weak and pours out a lament before the LORD. Hear my prayer, LORD; let my cry for help come to you. Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 81:1-10 Key Verses: Psalm 81:1-2 For the director of music. According to gittith. Of Asaph. Sing for joy to God our strength; shout aloud to the God of Jacob! Begin the music, strike the timbrel, play the melodious harp and lyre. Strike up the band! Beat out a rhythm with the percussion. […]
2 Chronicles 17:2-6 He stationed troops in all the fortified cities of Judah and put garrisons in Judah and in the towns of Ephraim that his father Asa had captured. The Lord was with Jehoshaphat because he followed the ways of his father David before him. He did not consult the Baals but […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 45:10-15 Key Verses: Psalm 45:13-15 All glorious is the princess within her chamber; her gown is interwoven with gold. In embroidered garments she is led to the king; her virgin companions follow her—those brought to be with her. Led in with joy and gladness, they enter the palace of the king. It […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 45:1-9 Key Verses: Psalm 45:3-4 For the director of music. To the tune of “Lilies.” Of the Sons of Korah. A maskil. A wedding song. Gird your sword on your side, you mighty one; clothe yourself with splendor and majesty. In your majesty ride forth victoriously in the cause of truth, humility […]
- A Bird Alone on a Roof | Psalm 102:1-11 August 20, 2014
- Passionate Worshiper – Part 2 | August 20, 2014 Broadcast August 20, 2014
- You Deserve This: Engaging in the Battle August 19, 2014
- Passionate Worshiper – Part 1 | August 19, 2014 Broadcast August 19, 2014
- Renewing Our Commitments | Psalm 101 August 19, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
Subcribe to the blog via email