Matthew 6:33-34 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Do you spend time — maybe a whole lot of time, maybe way too […]
Matthew 6:22-23 The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! A person can have 20-20 […]
Matthew 6:19-21 Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart […]
Matthew 5:21-22 You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment. ’ But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or […]
Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. This word “meek,” often translated “gentle,” means to be humble, to be comfortable in your own skin, to be considerate of others. It starts in the heart, spreads to a healthy identity, and shows itself in action. “Meek” describes a person who is […]
- First Things First | Matthew 6:33-34 April 18, 2015
- Worried? Check Out the Flowers | Matthew 6:28-32 April 17, 2015
- God’s Design for Parenting – Part 2 | April 17, 2015 Broadcast April 17, 2015
- Believers Defense Against Satan: Engaging in the Battle April 16, 2015
- Worry: The Irregular Heart Beat | Matthew 6:25-27 April 16, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Michael says: I feel like fasting is a lost practice among most Christians.
- Mayra Perez says: Blessings, I'm been waiting for God to work in my life,...
- Mayra Perez says: Thank you
- Rose Torbert says: Thank you for being a willing vessel. God bless you, your...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
Subcribe to the blog via email