Matthew 5:21-22 You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment. ’ But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or […]
Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. This word “meek,” often translated “gentle,” means to be humble, to be comfortable in your own skin, to be considerate of others. It starts in the heart, spreads to a healthy identity, and shows itself in action. “Meek” describes a person who is […]
Luke 6:12-16 One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. When morning came, he called his disciples to him and chose twelve of them, whom he also designated apostles: Simon (whom he named Peter), his brother Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James […]
Luke 5:8-11 When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus’ knees and said, “Go away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!” For he and all his companions were astonished at the catch of fish they had taken, and so were James and John, the sons of Zebedee, Simon’s partners. Then Jesus said […]
#Jesus Purpose Know Jesus more intimately Follow him passionately Desire to obey him wholeheartedly John 20:30-31 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing […]
- The Mission | April 2, 2015 Broadcast April 2, 2015
- Love Your Enemies | Matthew 5:43-45 April 1, 2015
- The Miracle Worker | April 1, 2015 Broadcast April 1, 2015
- Women need to know what the man in their life faces: Engaging in the Battle March 31, 2015
- God-Honoring Response | Matthew 5:38-39 March 31, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
- Thomas Lakanen says: How can I download the daily messages?
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Terry - you can share it on Facebook by clicking...
- Terry Moran says: I would like to share "Let's do this together " on...
- Dorene says: Thank you Pastor Ron I Love your Teaching that are LORD...
Subcribe to the blog via email