Today’s Passage: Psalm 107:1-9 Key Verses: Psalm 107:1-2a, 8-9 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. Let the redeemed of the LORD tell their story . . . Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, for he satisfies the […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 106:16-23 Key Verses: Psalm 106:20-22 They exchanged their glorious God for an image of a bull, which eats grass. They forgot the God who saved them, who had done great things in Egypt, miracles in the land of Ham and awesome deeds by the Red Sea. Someone has said that we need […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 105:23-38 Key Verses: Psalm 105:23-25 Then Israel entered Egypt; Jacob resided as a foreigner in the land of Ham. The LORD made his people very fruitful; he made them too numerous for their foes, whose hearts he turned to hate his people, to conspire against his servants. Can you imagine a situation […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 102:1-11 Key Verses: Psalm 102:1-4 A prayer of an afflicted person who has grown weak and pours out a lament before the LORD. Hear my prayer, LORD; let my cry for help come to you. Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 81:1-10 Key Verses: Psalm 81:1-2 For the director of music. According to gittith. Of Asaph. Sing for joy to God our strength; shout aloud to the God of Jacob! Begin the music, strike the timbrel, play the melodious harp and lyre. Strike up the band! Beat out a rhythm with the percussion. […]
- Righteous Zeal | Psalm 109:6-15 September 19, 2014
- Passing the Promises | September 19, 2014 Broadcast September 19, 2014
- King Hezekiah Part 2: Engaging in the Battle September 18, 2014
- Retreat to Pray | Psalm 109:1-5 September 18, 2014
- The “Somewhat” Christian | September 18, 2014 Broadcast September 18, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email