Mark 13:32-37 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. It’s like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each […]
Luke 19:5-10 When Jesus reached the spot, he looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, come down immediately. I must stay at your house today.” So he came down at once and welcomed him gladly. All the people saw this and began to mutter, “He has gone to be the guest of a sinner.” But […]
Luke 16:10-11 Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches? I entered my very first baseball game for the […]
Luke 10:38-42 As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be […]
Luke 17:11-14 Now on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus traveled along the border between Samaria and Galilee. As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy met him. They stood at a distance and called out in a loud voice, “Jesus, Master, have pity on us!” When he saw them, he said, […]
- Wasted | Matthew 25:21 October 6, 2015
- Homosexuality: Is It Really an Alternative? Part 2 | October 6, 2015 Broadcast October 6, 2015
- It’s Messy – Community: Necessary Connections | October 4, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Awake and Ready | Matthew 25:1-5 October 5, 2015
- Homosexuality: Is It Really an Alternative? Part 1 | October 5, 2015 Broadcast October 5, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
Subcribe to the blog via email