Today’s Passage: Psalm 101 Key Verses: Psalm 101:2b-3 I will conduct the affairs of my house with a blameless heart. I will not look with approval on anything that is vile. I hate what faithless people do; I will have no part in it. Sometimes it’s time for renewed commitments. These times may follow a […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 98:4-9 Key Verses: Psalm 98:4-6 Shout for joy to the LORD all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music; make music to the LORD with the harp, with the harp and the sound of singing, with trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn—shout for joy before the LORD, the King. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 98:1-3 Key Verse: Psalm 98:1 Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. Many years ago we had Sunday evening services at our church where people could stand up and share a short devotion. Every […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 92:1-7 Key Verses: Psalm 92:1-3 It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. It is good to come together for […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 91:1-8 Key Verses: Psalm 91:1-2 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” There is a direct connection between where we live and how […]
- Limitless Love | Psalm 103:1-12 August 23, 2014
- A Bird Alone on a Roof (Continued) | Psalm 102:18-28 August 22, 2014
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 2 | August 22, 2014 Broadcast August 22, 2014
- What Will You Leave For Tomorrow: Engaging in the Battle August 21, 2014
- A Bird Alone on a Roof (Continued) | Psalm 102:12-17 August 21, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email