Today’s Passage: Psalm 42:1-4 Key Verses: Psalm 42:1-2 For the director of music. A maskil of the Sons of Korah. As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? The deer […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 40:11-17 Key Verses: Psalm 40:16-17 But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who long for your saving help always say, “The LORD is great!” But as for me, I am poor and needy; may the Lord think of me. You are my help and my […]
Psalm 30:1-5 A psalm. A song. For the dedication of the temple. Of David. I will exalt you, LORD, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me. LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. You, LORD, brought me up from […]
Psalm 26:1-7 Of David. Vindicate me, LORD, for I have led a blameless life; I have trusted in the LORD and have not faltered. Test me, LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness. I […]
I just returned from Nairobi, Kenya where marriage to more than one woman is not out of the question. When I introduced myself, I was instructed to say, “My name is Ron Moore and I have been married to my one and only wife, Lori, for 33 years.” While in Kenya we visited a Maasai […]
all Biblical Manhood children Christ devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person relationship Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Wonderful pictures. Great captions to explain the pics. Thank...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Thank you for this journey for those of us at "home."...
- Kay McKim says: I have been enjoying following your tour of the Holy Land...
Subcribe to the blog via email