Psalm 117 Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD. “Praise the Lord” begins and ends this short psalm of praise. In between these bookends is the call to worship the Lord. The invitation […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 116:7-14 Key Verses: Psalm 116:7-9 Return to your rest, my soul, for the LORD has been good to you. For you, LORD, have delivered me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before the LORD in the land of the living. It’s a good day […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 105:12-22 Key Verses: Psalm 105:16-19 He called down famine on the land and destroyed all their supplies of food; and he sent a man before them—Joseph, sold as a slave. They bruised his feet with shackles, his neck was put in irons, till what he foretold came to pass, till the word […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 104:1-9 Key Verses: Psalm 104:1-5 Praise the LORD, my soul. LORD my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty. The LORD wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 101 Key Verses: Psalm 101:2b-3 I will conduct the affairs of my house with a blameless heart. I will not look with approval on anything that is vile. I hate what faithless people do; I will have no part in it. Sometimes it’s time for renewed commitments. These times may follow a […]
- Under Attack: Complacency | October 21, 2014 Broadcast October 21, 2014
- The Benefits of Affliction | Psalm 119:65-72 October 20, 2014
- Under Attack: Pride | October 20, 2014 Broadcast October 20, 2014
- #JESUS #Light of the World | October 19, 2014 October 19, 2014
- A Re-Commitment Prayer | Psalm 119:57-64 October 19, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email