Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:38-45 Key Verses: Psalm 89:38-40 But you have rejected, you have spurned, you have been very angry with your anointed one. You have renounced the covenant with your servant and have defiled his crown in the dust. You have broken through all his walls and reduced his strongholds to ruins. On one […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 78:50-55 Key Verses: Psalm 78:52-54 But he brought his people out like a flock; he led them like sheep through the wilderness. He guided them safely, so they were unafraid; but the sea engulfed their enemies. And so he brought them to the border of his holy land, to the hill country […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 71:1-8 Key Verses: Psalm 71:5-6 For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you. Reflect on your life. Think about the ways God has worked. Contemplate God’s protection […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 62:7-12 Key Verses: Psalm 62:7-8 My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. When I was in seminary I had a pastor who became my mentor. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 56:8-13 Key Verses: Psalm 56:10-11 In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me? Those who teach that following Christ is a life of health and wealth do a tragic disservice. We live in a […]
- Beyond the Last Note | Psalm 104:31-35 August 30, 2014
- Significant in Christ | Psalm 104:24-30 August 29, 2014
- An Active Disciple Maker – Part 2 | August 29, 2014 Broadcast August 29, 2014
- Dangerous Signs of Pride: Engaging in the Battle August 28, 2014
- Note to Self: Praise God Today! (Continued) | Psalm 104:19-23 August 28, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email