IRREVERSIBLE Luke 24:1-12 On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb. They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. […]
Matthew 4:5-7 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written: “‘He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so […]
Matthew 4:3-4 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.” Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” Satan’s first shot at Jesus was practical and physical. […]
#Jesus Purpose Know Jesus more intimately Follow him passionately Desire to obey him wholeheartedly Mark 4:35-38 That day when evening came, he said to his disciples, “Let us go over to the other side.” Leaving the crowd behind, they took him along, just as he was, in the boat. There were also other boats […]
Psalm 125 A song of ascents. Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds his people both now and forevermore. The scepter of the wicked will not remain over the land allotted to the righteous, for then […]
- Blind Spots | Matthew 7:3-5 April 19, 2015
- First Things First | Matthew 6:33-34 April 18, 2015
- Worried? Check Out the Flowers | Matthew 6:28-32 April 17, 2015
- God’s Design for Parenting – Part 2 | April 17, 2015 Broadcast April 17, 2015
- Believers Defense Against Satan: Engaging in the Battle April 16, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Michael says: I feel like fasting is a lost practice among most Christians.
- Mayra Perez says: Blessings, I'm been waiting for God to work in my life,...
- Mayra Perez says: Thank you
- Rose Torbert says: Thank you for being a willing vessel. God bless you, your...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
Subcribe to the blog via email