Today’s Passage: Psalm 94:1-7 Key Verses: Psalm 94:5-7 They crush your people, LORD; they oppress your inheritance. They slay the widow and the foreigner; they murder the fatherless. They say, “The LORD does not see; the God of Jacob takes no notice.” The psalmist would be the first to say that there are times when […]
Related PostsSanctity of Life | January 25, 2015 Our Daily Bread: Engaging in the Battle God’s Sovereignty: Engaging in the Battle #whereisyourfaith? #JESUS: The Life of Christ | January 18, 2015 The Gift: Engaging in the Battle
Related PostsMoney: Engaging in the Battle Coaching: Engaging in the Battle Conclusion of the Matter – Fear God: Engaging in the Battle International Ministry Weekend | January 4, 2015 Broke: Engaging in the Battle
Question: Is gambling biblical? Related PostsLeaving It All: Engaging in the Battle #JESUS #Veiled in Flesh | December 21, 2014 Emptiness: Engaging in the Battle Solomon’s Harem: Engaging in the Battle #JESUS #Born to Give Them Second Birth | December 14, 2014
Question: How do I parent a teenager? Related Posts#JESUS #Brightly Shining | December 7, 2014 Meaningless: Engaging in the Battle Solomon: Engaging in the Battle #JESUS #Thou Long Expected Jesus | November 30, 2014 Oswald Chamber’s Quote: Engaging in the Battle
all always Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sherry says: This is the best program that I have heard on abortion,...
- Raquel says: Awesome broadcast. Thank you. Be blessed
- Nola Marrs says: I heard your message this morning and was very moved by...
- Pat DaShiell says: Your message 'The King's Presence', really hit me in the...
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
Subcribe to the blog via email