Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:169-176 Key Verses: Psalm 119:173-176 May your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts. I long for your salvation, LORD, and your law gives me delight. Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me. I have strayed like a lost sheep. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:107-112 Key Verses: Psalm 119:111-112 Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart. My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end. What will you inherit? A large sum of money? A family heirloom? A classic car? An estate? The family business? A new […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 105:23-38 Key Verses: Psalm 105:23-25 Then Israel entered Egypt; Jacob resided as a foreigner in the land of Ham. The LORD made his people very fruitful; he made them too numerous for their foes, whose hearts he turned to hate his people, to conspire against his servants. Can you imagine a situation […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 83:9-18 Key Verses: Psalm 83:16-18 Cover their faces with shame, LORD, so that they will seek your name. May they ever be ashamed and dismayed; may they perish in disgrace. Let them know that you, whose name is the LORD — that you alone are the Most High over all the earth. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 81:11-16 Key Verses: Psalm 81:11-14 But my people would not listen to me; Israel would not submit to me. So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices. If my people would only listen to me, if Israel would only follow my ways, how quickly I would […]
- Real Rest | Psalm 132:6-12 November 20, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 2 | November 20, 2014 Broadcast November 20, 2014
- Self-Denial | Psalm 132:1-5 November 19, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 1 | November 19, 2014 Broadcast November 19, 2014
- Real Humility | Psalm 131 November 18, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
Subcribe to the blog via email