Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:93-96 Key Verses: Psalm 119:93-94 I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life. Save me, for I am yours; I have sought out your precepts. Have you ever heard comments like these? When I read the Bible in the morning, I have a great day. When […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:89-92 Key Verse: Psalm 119:89 Your word, LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens. Change is the only constant. Tomorrow will never be the same as today. Friendships change. Think of the people you used to be close to. Children change. We blink and they are headed to college. How […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:73-80 Key Verse: Psalm 119:80 May I wholeheartedly follow your decrees, that I may not be put to shame. The world is full of choices. Food fills the shelves of the grocery store. Entire aisles are filled with candy to satisfy my sweet teeth (I have more than one). Cable television provides […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:49-56 Key Verses: Psalm 119:49-50 Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope. My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life. James Stockdale was a U.S. Navy vice admiral and one of the most highly decorated officers in the history of the U.S. Navy. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:41-48 Key Verses: Psalm 119:41-42 May your unfailing love come to me, LORD, your salvation, according to your promise; then I can answer anyone who taunts me, for I trust in your word. What do you trust in? At the end of the day, what gives you confidence? What brings a sense […]
- Life Preserver | Psalm 119:93-96 October 24, 2014
- Under Attack: Lust – Part 1 | October 24, 2014 Broadcast October 24, 2014
- Elijah and Prophets of Baal: Engaging in the Battle October 23, 2014
- The Consummate Constant | Psalm 119:89-92 October 23, 2014
- Under Attack: Insecurity | October 23, 2014 Broadcast October 23, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
Subcribe to the blog via email