Psalm 133 A song of ascents. Of David. How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down on the collar of his robe. It is as if the dew of Hermon […]
Psalm 128 A song of ascents. Blessed are all who fear the LORD, who walk in obedience to him. You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours. Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table. Yes, […]
Psalm 125 A song of ascents. Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds his people both now and forevermore. The scepter of the wicked will not remain over the land allotted to the righteous, for then […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:169-176 Key Verses: Psalm 119:173-176 May your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts. I long for your salvation, LORD, and your law gives me delight. Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me. I have strayed like a lost sheep. […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 119:161-168 Key Verses: Psalm 119:165-168 Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble. I wait for your salvation, LORD, and I follow your commands. I obey your statutes, for I love them greatly. I obey your precepts and your statutes, for all my ways are known […]
- The Power of Unity | Psalm 133 November 22, 2014
- Praise | Psalm 132:13-18 November 21, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 3 | November 21, 2014 Broadcast November 21, 2014
- Real Rest | Psalm 132:6-12 November 20, 2014
- The Great Adventure of Prayer – Part 2 | November 20, 2014 Broadcast November 20, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
- Anthony Harrington says: i was listening to this last night on my way home...
Subcribe to the blog via email