Today’s Passage: Psalm 103:1-12 Key Verses: Psalm 103:11-12 For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. In Christ we are significant, secure, accepted, forgiven and […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 96:9-13 Key Verse: Psalm 96:9-10a Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth. Say among the nations, “The LORD reigns.” Worship is something I do. It is an active demonstration of my love for God by appropriately responding to his person, work and Word. Worship […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 89:46-52 Key Verses: Psalm 89:46-48 How long, LORD? Will you hide yourself forever? How long will your wrath burn like fire? Remember how fleeting is my life. For what futility you have created all humanity! Who can live and not see death, or who can escape the power of the grave? On […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 85:1-7 Key Verses: Psalm 85:1-2 You, LORD, showed favor to your land; you restored the fortunes of Jacob. You forgave the iniquity of your people and covered all their sins. Forgiveness. What a powerful word! It erases our past from the shame of sin. It releases us to a future of serving […]
Saul—impatient, imprudent, impulsive, and unrepentant. David—a man after God’s own heart. Not perfect but tender. Solomon—passion for pleasure. Divided heart/Kingdom. Asa—a man who started strong but left the race early. Jehoshaphat—followed God on-again off-again. Joash—never owned his faith. Uzziah—one of the strongest leaders of all the Kings. Hezekiah—who was taken by pride at […]
- Significant in Christ | Psalm 104:24-30 August 29, 2014
- An Active Disciple Maker – Part 2 | August 29, 2014 Broadcast August 29, 2014
- Dangerous Signs of Pride: Engaging in the Battle August 28, 2014
- Note to Self: Praise God Today! (Continued) | Psalm 104:19-23 August 28, 2014
- An Active Disciple Maker – Part 1 | August 28, 2014 Broadcast August 28, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email