Mark 10:51-52 “What do you want me to do for you?” Jesus asked him. The blind man said, “Rabbi, I want to see.” “Go,” said Jesus, “your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road. Darkness. Humiliation. Rejection. Those were the things that Bartimaeus knew well. There was […]
John 11:44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.” God’s great power is not meant to take away man’s responsibility. This is a practical lesson found in the great […]
Character produces conduct. Conduct follows character. Matthew 5:10-12 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great […]
Blessed are the poor in spirit… (Spiritual Beggars) Blessed are those who mourn…(Grieving our Sin: Recognition. Responsibility. Repentance.) Blessed are the meek…(Living Low. Humbled before God.) Matthew 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. HUNGER AND THIRST Yearn for something Long for something […]
Matthew 13:47-50 Once again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish. When it was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away. This is […]
- Sex, Sin and Grace – Part 1 | October 9, 2015 Broadcast October 9, 2015
- The Passover Lamb | Mark 14:12-16 October 8, 2015
- Adultery: Breaking the Covenant – Part 2 | October 8, 2015 Broadcast October 8, 2015
- The Least of These | Matthew 25:34-40 October 7, 2015
- Adultery: Breaking the Covenant – Part 1 | October 7, 2015 Broadcast October 7, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
- Charles Cheeks says: No, there was no greater faith in all Isreal, thanks be...
- margie says: today I really like what Ron was saying about the Heavenly...
- Everlena Isaiah says: PLEASE PRAY FOR A PERSONAL RELATIOSHIP WITH GOD, & UNDERSTANDING &...
- Thomas Lindberg says: Awesome prayer and one to be used daily!!
Subcribe to the blog via email