Today’s Passage: Psalm 90:13-17 Key Verses: Psalm 90:16-17 May your deeds be shown to your servants, your splendor to their children. May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands. All of us need renewed confirmation. We long to […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 77:10-15 Key Verses: Psalm 77:13-14 Your ways, God, are holy. What god is as great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples. The best predictor of the future is a person’s actions of the past – so it is with God. In […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 71:1-8 Key Verses: Psalm 71:5-6 For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you. Reflect on your life. Think about the ways God has worked. Contemplate God’s protection […]
1 Kings 11:3-6 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the Lord his God, as the heart of David his father had been. He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites. So […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 66:1-7 Key Verses: Psalm 66:1-5 For the director of music. A song. A psalm. Shout for joy to God, all the earth! Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious. Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you. All […]
- Our Refuge and Dwelling | Psalm 91:9-16 August 1, 2014
- My Life: Reviewing God’s Faithfulness | August 1, 2014 Broadcast August 1, 2014
- Men’s Issues: The Full Armor of God — Part 2 July 31, 2014
- The Shadow of the Almighty | Psalm 91:1-8 July 31, 2014
- Welcome to a Life of Greatness | July 31, 2014 Broadcast July 31, 2014
all Biblical Manhood children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
Subcribe to the blog via email