Today’s Passage: Psalm 96:9-13 Key Verse: Psalm 96:9-10a Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth. Say among the nations, “The LORD reigns.” Worship is something I do. It is an active demonstration of my love for God by appropriately responding to his person, work and Word. Worship […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 90:13-17 Key Verses: Psalm 90:16-17 May your deeds be shown to your servants, your splendor to their children. May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands. All of us need renewed confirmation. We long to […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 77:10-15 Key Verses: Psalm 77:13-14 Your ways, God, are holy. What god is as great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples. The best predictor of the future is a person’s actions of the past – so it is with God. In […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 71:1-8 Key Verses: Psalm 71:5-6 For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you. Reflect on your life. Think about the ways God has worked. Contemplate God’s protection […]
1 Kings 11:3-6 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the Lord his God, as the heart of David his father had been. He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites. So […]
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 2 | August 22, 2014 Broadcast August 22, 2014
- What Will You Leave For Tomorrow: Engaging in the Battle August 21, 2014
- A Bird Alone on a Roof (Continued) | Psalm 102:12-17 August 21, 2014
- A Biblically Measured Life – Part 1 | August 21, 2014 Broadcast August 21, 2014
- A Bird Alone on a Roof | Psalm 102:1-11 August 20, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email